ConfussIed for County Councilwoman

ConfussIed for County Councilwoman

Hello! My name is ConfussIed and I’m running for the county council. You may know me previously from other elections, and I hope for your support on this attempt as well.

For those of you who may not know me, here’s a list of my qualifications and experiences within the State:

• X2 time Former DOT Public Employee
  • X2 time former DPW Public Employee
  • CFL and EMT-P certifications holder
  • Current small business owner

Though I have previously held no municipal or state government positions, I intend on gathering the necessary experience for the House of Representatives during my term and I hope to push forward needed legislation to the county.

During my time in office, I intend on:

• Working with other local and state governments to push forward a healthy agenda
  • Helping life-saving services with any legislative needs they may have
  • Cooperating with small businesses to help improve our economy and cooperation with the public
  • Support my colleagues with their legislative agenda and assist them in any needs they may have

Conclusion

In conclusion, I may not be the most experienced person for the job, however, I will strive to be efficient, effective, and cooperative with my colleagues to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for your time and support

If you have any queries about my goals, my DM’s are always open and I’ll try my hardest to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Discord: The#4567

Signed,

ConfussIed

5 Likes

support

-daps-

support

i unconditionally support -daps-

1 Like

Support

Support

support