Concerns and suggestions for the government

don’t you have them alr. didn’t float and DOJ give you them??? :mango:

2 Likes

im concerned that i cant get an erection can you please look into this

10 Likes

British only cabinet pls

5 Likes

I feel like there should be more public relations with the community outreach specially in the county & state goverments

3 Likes

Never.

2 Likes

You are forced into mango indenture, serving in DOJ forever.

3 Likes

If I was still actively monitoring everything like I used to I’m sure I could share concerns on a better level. Realistically as I mostly watch forums and the main discord the biggest thing I’ve seen is people worried about the judiciary, of course it’s been an ongoing concern for well over a year now, but some people are electing to avoid court RP entirely due to the time it takes for things to be processed. I understand there are many things submitted regardless something should be done to help streamline the reviewing of certain things. Expungements of course are the easiest to do as you can do a sessions a week knocking down tons of people looking to be expunged. But more normal trials civil suits etc getting done in a timely manner might help some things. If I’m completely off base with this feel free to let me know, when I’m not living on mobile I’ll check the court discord myself but right now that’s one of the bigger things I’ve seen complained about

4 Likes

right now there are only 3 judges doing district work. the JMP program (which is essentially ‘training’ to be a judge) was setup not long ago, and I believe a few mentees are in the final stages now.

2 Likes

Well MREs are super ineffective.

In my opinion REs should be directed to court clerks or mediators (or should at least be given the opportunity to be processed out-of-court) so that the courts can work on what they need to work on. I’m not sure how many people would volunteer to process expungements… but it could be a path to judgeship.

2 Likes

no. mangoes are too soft.

1 Like

Do you support the Establishment of the Firestone Citizens' Union?

we do indeed, increased interaction between the citizens and congress is necessary for state democracy

1 Like

You should ask your LT gov and speaker of the house to hold more joint sessions to pass bills in a much more speedy fashion.

1 Like

speedrunning bills is never a good idea

2 Likes

Abolish dps

2 Likes

take longer to get a joint session together

1 Like

Recognise automationeer as the official USB dealer!!!

1 Like

make firstone a monarchy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.