Con for Senate

Hi friends

I’m Con and I’m running for senate.

You may remember me from previous offices (oh lord oh god oh god please god no ahhhhh), but if you don’t know me, allow me to introduce myself. I’m a paramedic, former representative, paralegal, and former public employee for both DOT and DPW and I’ve had many experiences in the State of Firestone. So, let’s go through my plans, my ideas, and how I’ll do better than last time.

My Plans:

So with the current events going on around the community, pushing legislation that’s thorough, well written, and good for the community will be vital in the next few months. I hope to communicate with the community. Similar to my last term in office, a focus of mine will be on the safety of public employees. Working with fellow congress members and colleagues on meaningful and impactful legislation is, admittedly, my job, but I’ll try my hardest to excel at it.

How I’ll Do Better:

So I understand that my last term in office may be a massive red flag of why you should not support me, and honestly you aren’t wrong. My last term in office was a hectic mess and I’m more than happy to admit it HOWEVER: I think I’ve learned some valuable do’s and don’ts of being in congress with that term. Though I understand that a single @here (SHIT SHTI SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT MB) is unforgivable for some people, I hope that regardless of my shortcomings I’m still a worthy candidate in your book.

Conclusion:

Thank you for reading my candidacy letter, and if you’d like to see me in office once more (for some reason) then remember to either say support in the comments, or feel free to dm me with your support at The#4567. My DM’s are always open and I’ll try my hardest to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Have a great day,
Con
The#4567

2 Likes

Support and endorse

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

absolutely no support

chill person but bad legislator; made an absolute mess of affairs during her time as a representative

3 Likes

I genuinely don’t even blame you. I made a mess out of things but I believe I learned what to do and what not to do during my time in office. Hopefully this next term I’ll be able to redeem myself

thanks for the comment :heart:

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

the title made me think conxtro was running

2 Likes

support…please do goodthistime :pray:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I believe, she has never held a private sector job. She does not have reputable experience of any kind, which is why she’s left with this speech filled with platitudes and little more. I doubt she knows what she wants for the state beyond the abstract.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

I would like to record to reflect that I’ve held 3 private sector jobs, one of which I’m still a part of. I don’t exactly understand what you mean by “reputable experience” when i’ve clearly listed out what i’ve done and what I intend to do better. for the last comment, my job isn’t exactly what I want. My goal when coming into office is doing what the people want for the state. Most of my job is finding problems, fixing them, or making changes that, in my view and the publics view, are needed.

Ty for the comment :heart:

1 Like

public and private sectors – they are worlds apart. delivering results is difficult and the public sector does not operate on a model that encourages people to deliver results due to extreme bureaucratic inertia

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

no support

1 Like

Support I suppose. Just don’t get involved in any hecxtro style shenanigans please.

2 Likes

Lmao i wont
Thanks for the support bff :heart:

2 Likes

T_ripped supports (our 10th support!)

2 Likes

Support because I don’t want Conzie in the Senate

3 Likes