CON 4 HOUSE AGAIN

CON FOR HOUSE AGAIN

SUP

My name is ConfussIed, the best legislator in congress. I am running for my 4th term in Congress.

If you don’t know me, I’ve done way too much shit here. Here’s a list of everything i’ve done in this godforsaken state:

• DPW PE x3
  • DOT PE x2
  • DOJ Prosecutor
  • RW ACA x2
  • Arbor CA
  • Prom DA x2
  • Representative x3
  • DOCM graphics bitch & legal
  • DPS legal
  • DOS legal
  • Arbor city council x2
  • Arbor city chairwoman
  • Owner of Lawyers Against Humanity (Lawyers Against Humanity™)
  • DOBW trainee (lolol)
  • Iconic chief legal
  • SCFD senior paramedic

So some of you are probably like, “what the fuck con, you haven’t done anything all term! Why should i elect you again?!?!?”

WANT TO KNOW WHAT I’VE BEEN WORKING ON?

A FUCKING ELECTIONS BILL

I’VE BEEN WORKING ON IT, FOR LITERALLY EVERY MONTH THIS TERM

HERE IT IS: FECk Yeah, Democracy Act (FYDA).md · GitHub

The reason that this hasn’t been presented yet is due to the extensive and unending internal deliberations in congress. I’ve been consulting with many, many other legislators and the governor on this bill. All of them have problems, which I am trying to solve. I pinky promise to finish this during this term.

You may also be wondering, “what about that big list of laws that are useless I mentioned in my last speech?”

The Housekeeping act of 2023 has been put on hold for this fucking act. It will be presented following the FECk yea, democracy act.

I’d like to comment on what institutional change I think needs to be implemented into congress. Can I do it? Fuck no. But can the constituents of these representatives do something?

Hell yea

One of the key comments that I’ve gotten on the FYDA act is that it’s “too restrictive” and adds “unnecessary red tape”. While I understand it can be taken that way, this is because of one simple reason: it is undemocratic to leave the chance for malfeasance

In my opinion, that same logic can be extended to any bill. By making more laws more complex and foolproof, we make a more perfect democratic society. Making subpar bills with limited consulting and peer-checking results in incidents such as the DyingSym massacre. In order to advance our jurisprudence, we need to make our laws better; and for that, we need better representatives and senators.

Long story short, I’ll finish what I started and I’ll do more.

If you have concerns, write your strongly worded email in the comments section of this forums post and i will respond when I get a chance.

please support in the comment section below

Also, I won’t be commenting on this election as per the usual due to my involvement in it.

Thanks,

Con

The#7198

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

i support because i vaguely remember you doing your job at some point in the past 12 months

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

cixirio supports

1 Like

support and endorse the queen

2 Likes

W Con good luck
I support xoxo

2 Likes

i support

2 Likes