Company Car for Fergie's Auto Care

I have been operating my business for a few months now. And I am struggling with a big issue that makes my employees resign. And that being, the lack of attention we get from developers. Because let’s be honest you won’t stay for long in a company that is only RP-based and hope every time you go on duty someone will want to RP with you. That’s why I suggest a vehicle like in this photo to be added: Screenshot - ca387b4f185cec4bd3f249c5cf57ba9c - Gyazo for the employees within Fergie’s. Not only that will give Fergie’s an actual thing to do, but will also help FDOT with the high rate of impounds and tows they have to do during their shifts.

2 Likes

No disrespect but development is not guaranteed for any businesses, so the fact that you’re receiving no development is no surprise to me.

Fergies Auto Care Center, as the name implies, is an auto care center, not an impounding service. When you assume control of a business that already exists in Firestone, your development is generally going to be limited to that pre-existing business’ purpose, trying to expand on that is historically speaking very difficult.

10 Likes

It is not ‘‘Fergies Auto Care Center’’ but ‘‘Fergies Auto Care’’, which means we take care of all car-related services including towing. Adding to my suggestion above, I forgot to mention that we shall be granted some working elevators in our building.

1 Like

Usually, if you want your business to get dev support, you have to stand out and make your company known. If any of the founders like it and see that your company is active and you’re working hard, they will probably give you some dev support. Just asking for it will probably get you a no.

Most companies in Firestone start off just RPing and trying to get their businesses known. Some companies don’t even have any land plots in game.

3 Likes

As advised in Commerce’s guidelines, do not ask for developer support. The founders will grant it to businesses that are noticed as being active and that may benefit from developer support; it is a privilege and not a right nor expectation. Accordingly, you should attempt to build your business without expecting or needing developer support.

While I can’t speak for the founders, I would imagine suggestions asking for dev support may reflect poorly on your business and lessen its chance of dev support.

3 Likes
  1. You need to have a Roblox group if you want to own land as per commerce guidelines.
  2. How am I supposed to get popularity if people legit resign cuz they have nothing to do than just wait.
  3. This is most likely my last resort, or I will go “bankrupt” on this company.
1 Like

You would need staff then who would be willing to work with you long term and would be willing to work on the project with you.

2 Likes

In the guidelines, regardless of this it is only stated that the Dept of Commerce doesn’t guarantee dev support. That’s it. And I in-fact attempted.

1 Like

Hard to find, since we only got as of now a place to work and experience for ur personal CV

1 Like

What might work for you could be selling things like gas cans, windshield wiper fluid, or other RP / useful tools… as I highly doubt you guys would get a vehicle

3 Likes

As the owner of iconic, I waited and waited. You have to be patient and deserve it. I have seen fergie’s open once.

2 Likes

that still means don’t ask for dev support, full stop, especially whining about it on the forums when people have said your business isn’t even active

you also previously dm’d me this and i made it clear to you

1 Like

be active and/or pay the founders robux

1 Like

Okay so, I have said to you when you were trying to start up your business that developer support is not guaranteed and not to ask. It also says so in the policies.

Secondly,

It is also stated in the policies that you cannot do the job of a department so you cannot tow vehicles.

I suggest you have a re-read of the business policies.

Try thinking of other RPs to do as there is a wide range of possibilities when it comes to mechanics. Some ideas are already stated above.

FoxyTheWereFox
Deputy Chief Inspector
Firestone Department of Commerce

2 Likes

Uh no? iirc fed said FDOT will be the only agency to handle towing in firestone

3 Likes

I understand how starting a business is hard and can be frustrating when it gets no attention and on top there’s a lack of employees. I noticed a few issues with your post and I will try to give you some tips that will help you hopefully.

First of all don’t ask for dev support and don’t expect to get it very soon. Try to stand out and be active. I personally have seen your business on shift just once and there has been a lot of attention to it. Try to hire employees that are dedicated and won’t resign in a few weeks or days. Try to train your employees in roleplay and realistic ways to fix the car. I suggest you host shifts often so your business looks active and the founders notice you. Also you can’t have tow trucks as Foxy said.

1 Like

No disrespect

This USUALLY portends the exact opposite

1 Like

Usually.

1 Like