Commissioner1B71 for Stapleton County Council

COMMISSIONER1B71 FOR STAPLETON COUNTY COUNCIL

2021 ELECTION FOR THE STAPLETON COUNTY COUNCIL

Fellow Stapleton County citizens,

After the urging of a close friend in Firestone politics and hearing Governor Floatmanjason talk about Firestone and a new generation of leaders, I would like to announce my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council.

I believe and agree with the Governor that a new generation of leaders for Firestone can bring about real change at the local and state levels of government, and that is why I am choosing to run at this time in our county.

Having served as the Chief Executive Officer of Ristoro, a local restaurant within Redwood, I believe that it is imperative that businesses are at the forefront of campaigns for those who seek public office. Should I be elected, I fully intend to have relations with local businesses all around Stapleton County, so that we may improve their experiences here. Should it be necessary, I would also be willing to cut some of the “red tape” surrounding businesses so that we may encourage those who are considering opening a business. This initiative would not only bring businesses to Stapleton County, but would greatly increase the attraction to our county, as well as bring around economic growth.

Business connections are not the only connections I intend to build during my term should I be elected. I fully intend to continue the connections Stapleton County has with its municipalities, as well as with the state. Having connections with both lower and higher forms of government will lead to greater success within our government and for Stapleton County.

I believe that improving roadway safety will greatly improve the experiences of those who visit our county, whether they be senior members of the community or new to our area. My dedication to improving the safety of those driving and those walking by as pedestrians can be highlighted in my contributions to the Redwood Driving School, an institution that citizens may apply to in order to gain a greater understanding of safety on roadways. If elected, I plan to continue my campaign of improving safety on our roads, and if needed, draft legislation to be introduced to the council.

Lastly, if elected I would like to keep strong relations with employees of our emergency services. As public servants, they devote their time and show their dedication to our county daily. Not only this, but it will be a goal of mine to work towards transparency and adequacy within our law enforcement.

Despite not having previous experience in Firestone politics, I hold experience from other groups where I served in positions that have required me to write legislation and policies. A brief overview of positions I have held include:

• Secretary of Defense (AUSA)
  • Executive Assistant Commissioner of the Office of Field Operations (DHS)
  • U.S. Representative (SD-AL) - (AUSA)
  • U.S. Representative (PA-11) - (JUSA)
  • Special Advisor to the Secretary of Homeland Security
5 Likes

Support! This state needs people like you and I hope you get elected.

2 Likes

Commissioner is one of the best leaders I have had the pleasure to work with. I am impressed at the work which he does and am proud to support.

3 Likes

Support.

/s/ Kamraxn

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support
5char

2 Likes

Support