Commissioner1B71 for Redwood City Council

Commissioner1B71 for Redwood City Council

Redwood City Council Elections (2022-1)

Redwood citizens:

I am Commissioner1B71 and I would like to announce my campaign for the Redwood City Council.

Admittedly, the City of Redwood plays a crucial part within Stapleton County. The home of businesses, the car dealership, and other forms of economic growth for the county, Redwood is one of the most widely recognized municipalities within Stapleton. And if elected to a term of the Redwood City Council, I would like to continue the work of those who have come before me to preserve the image that so many residents and visitors have for the shining city.

Goals for This Term

My foremost goal as an Alderman for the Redwood City Council would be to always have a presence. Whether it be at businesses when they open or host events, I would like to always extend a hand to the businesses that help populate Redwood. In doing so, I would also like to show the community that the government is actively playing a role in the city and engaging with its constituents. Being active in the community means public relation events, showcasing businesses through the city, and more.

My second goal as an Alderman would be to connect with the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the Firestone State Patrol. As many of you may be aware, Redwood can, at times, be overwhelmed with levels of crime that likely stem from its proximity to spawn. In connecting and making relations within the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the Firestone State Patrol, I would like to work together to combat the crime that can plague our city. This would also mean creating legislation, which provides a point of

My third and final goal for this term would be to create and amend legislation that needs to be updated to fit the needs of Redwood at this current time in its history. This would also mean nullifying old legislation to improve its efficacy. I would also be interested in keeping the City Charter updated as well, for the same reason. As a result of these actions, a successful future will be guaranteed for Redwood, its government, and its residents.

Thank you all for reading my campaign platform. I hope that my dreams are your dreams and that, together, we make an everlasting change within Redwood.

4 Likes

SUPPORT 100%

2 Likes

Support yes yes

2 Likes

representative iivortex_rblx supports

~ sorry for the mistake big man

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

What legislation?

1 Like

Congrats! Redwood City Council Voting (2022-1)