Commissioner1B71 for House of Representatives

Commissioner1B71 for House of Representatives

House of Representatives Elections - April 2022

I. INTRODUCTION

My fellow citizens, I’m Commissioner1B71 and I would like to announce my intent to run for the Firestone House of Representatives. I joined Firestone back in early 2021 and soon thereafter ran for the Stapleton County Council, in which I won. Now, I would like to take on a bigger challenge and run for the House of Representatives. I believe that I have the necessary background to move on to state-level politics and continue the work of those who have come before me. And so, I humbly ask for your votes to work for the state we all know and love.

II. EXPERIENCE

Below is a list of the positions I’ve held at the municipal and county levels of government, as well as civilian positions I’ve pursued within the State of Firestone.

• Stapleton County Councilman
  • Press Secretary to Mayor lvanVladimirovich, Redwood
  • Former Vice President of Redwood Driving School
  • Former Vice President of Ristoro

Un-related positions:

• Secretary of Defense - JUSA
  • Executive Assistant Commissioner of the Office of Field Operations (DHS)
  • House Majority Leader - American Republic
  • House Majority Whip - American Republic
  • House Minority Leader - The American People
  • House Minority Whip - The American People
  • U.S. Representative (NC-03) - American Republic
  • U.S. Representative (SD-AL) - AUSA
  • U.S. Representative (PA-11) - JUSA
  • Special Advisor to the Secretary of Homeland Security - DHS

These unrelated positions testify to the experience I have from current and former groups where I served in positions that have required me to write legislation and policies.

III. TERM PLANS

Admittedly, I have campaigned in several different positions while running for elected office within Firestone.

When I campaigned for the Stapleton County Council back in 2021, I said that I would put businesses at the forefront of my campaign and I fully intend to do if elected to the House of Representatives. I can assure anyone reading this that I would reach out to businesses to create legislation in support of them. If needed, I would also be willing to cut some of the “red tape” regarding businesses to ensure that those who wish to create, own, and operate one, would have the ability to do so without interference from the government. In doing so, I would be promoting economic growth, as well as letting our businesses prosper in Firestone.

I would also be interested in keeping lines of communication open with our local governments. Having worked in the Stapleton County Council and now for the Mayor of Redwood, I know that support from the state is more important than ever. Our elected officials from the county and municipalities also need representatives and I fully intend on being that voice for them in the state capitol.

IV. CONCLUSION

I urge you all to vote for me as a candidate whose intent is to be elected BY the people, so that I can work FOR the people. Recently, Congress has been plagued by people who regard their title in Congress as a joke. I can assure everyone reading this that I am the exact opposite of these people and I intend to fulfill my duties as a Representative. Thank you all for reading my campaign platform. I hope that my dreams are your dreams and that, together, we make an everlasting change within Firestone.

You may DM me at dallas.!#7689 for any inquiries.

3 Likes

Support and endorsed. Extremely qualified and I believe should be given a chance.

2 Likes

Support !1

3 Likes

GREAT PLANS! SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

are you the one who left the state because you got fired 4 LTAA or am i thinking of a different commissioner1b71

2 Likes

support c:

2 Likes

so how you gonna do that? its a pretty easy process as it stands right now

1 Like

Support and Endorsed

2 Likes

Fun fact: businesses are managed by a branch of the government. Please let me know how I can help improve my office to allow to better allow people to create and own businesses from the already easy and simple process that we recently made even simpler this week.

• FoxyTheWereFox
    Chief Inspector, Department or Commerce
1 Like

support from davidforged

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

Election over.