Code Blue Function for DoH and SCFD

Hi all,
I am here today to propose another suggestion!
If anyone knows anything about RoMed, they should know about a pager system. This pager system sets off a small dinging sound and a blue popup on the radio when someone says “code blue.” What happens is, they say “code blue (location)” and it shows up on the radio as, “(Player) has called a code blue @(location)” My idea here is to make a command like “/cblue” or something that will allow a sound to go off at the scfd station like the current pages and a distress signal sound to fire in the prmy radio. The message would say, “(Player) has called a medical emergency at (location given).” If anyone likes this idea lmk, just thought it would be pretty cool!

Edit: the distress sound would only be head by anyone on scfd or doh

4 Likes

pager system for the hospitol would be cool

5 Likes

bump!

That could be a cool feature for SCMC staff, but for SCFD other departments can page us via the radio using /page ems or /page fire which sets off the tones in the station. I feel like for civilians it’s better to just have them call 911 and describe the emergency

2 Likes

you arent grasping what im saying,
scfd arrives on scene, they are assisting the patient, he goes into cardiac arrest, thay say /cblue cd
on the radio, it makes a tone thats only heard by scfd and doh which sounds like a distress signal, it then says in primary, “Medical Emergency at CD called by (player)” this is not a civilian or non medical team function in any way

2 Likes

I don’t know of any department that calls a code blue over the radio, it makes sense for SCMC staff to have but I’m not so sure about SCMS or SCFD.

3 Likes

makes sense to have it at scmc as a building wide intercom, but i don’t see too much of medical rp for me to care to think about it

7 Likes