Cloudedhorizon for Redwood City Council

INTRODUCTION

Greetings. My name is cloudedhorizon. I am glad to be announcing my candidacy for the Redwood City Council. Despite being very new to the community of Firestone, I have done plenty in my time as a citizen. I plan to do even more upon successful election onto the Redwood City Council.

EXPERIENCE

Counsel, Zhukov & Associates, P.C.
Library Staff, Publications Department, Prominence Library
Employee, scriblelz Animal Food & CO.
Trainee Tearista, Tealive
Former Paralegal, Zhukov & Associates, P.C.
Former Intern, Department of Boating and Waterways

In addition to this, I am a legal attorney; I currently hold a BAR certification, and I am always eager to expand my legal knowledge.

Below you can access multiple goals I have for holding office:

ADVOCACY

As mentioned previously, I am a fairly new citizen within the Firestone community. Therefore, I can understand those who are new to this community; it is not easy starting out in a new place, especially Firestone. As a member of the City Council, I plan on working with my colleagues to introduce legislation that will benefit these players.

INFORMATION

Freedom of information is an extremely valuable right. I will do absolutely everything in my power to ensure that my fellow members and the administration will provide any and all public information to the people of Redwood. Additionally, I will have my DMs open at all times, being sure to answer any questions or concerns in regard to the city.

PARTICIPATION

Unfortunately, something I haven’t seen in many legislative bodies of Firestone is the participation of the public. I do believe that apart from the current business forum that is hosted, the city should be responsible for hosting occasional public forums. These would allow for our beloved citizens to convey their needs to legislators effectively.

LOYALTY AND ACTIVITY

In this position, I plan to stay loyal to the people that I am serving. Far too often, those who sit on legislative bodies in the state do not complete their full term or they are inactive. I promise that as a member of this body, I will remain in my position and maintain an effective work ethic for the people that I am serving.

BUSINESS

Finally, I fully intend on collaborating with businesses to further the Redwood private sector by frequently communicating with business owners, administrators, and employees in an effort to aid these businesses. By doing this, I will ensure that the private sector continues to prosper.

CONCLUSION

Finally, please remember that the democratic process is not about one person, but it is about us. Therefore, be sure to get out there and vote!

I thank you for your consideration. Should there be any questions regarding my campaign, feel free to notify me. Thank you.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

5char

2 Likes

su[pport

2 Likes

@Automationeer

You got it two days ago and already broke the first unwritten rule.

3 Likes

Hey there. Thank you for your concern. I fully understand that I am new to the bar, but I intend on using the legal knowledge I have obtained thus far to create high quality legislation for our citizens. I am not at all an extremely experienced attorney, but I plan to use any experience I have to support our city.

@Automationeer

1 Like

BAR certified people do not like it when you capitalise BAR, if you want to avoid annoying the BAR certs make sure to put BAR in lowercase instead of BAR in uppercase

4 Likes

shut the fuck up you pissing northener

2 Likes

sorry i understand it’s not easy being from the shite half of the country (the south)

1 Like

Thank you for your input. I fully understand this mistake and apologize for it.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Just don’t forget to apologise to the BAR certified people who get upset when people write BAR as BAR instead of writing BAR in lowercase

2 Likes

Agreed. I am as well working towards a goal of this type.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like

i’m going to beat you like you’re a miners union and i’m thatcher

3 Likes

Support

1 Like