Clonemep for House of Representatives

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

Introduction
I am Clonemep. Not clonemap yet I have been called this many times. I am here asking for your support in electing me as your representative within the State of Firestone. I have been apart of many departments and understand the struggles many department’s face. I have been a Sector Supervisor for the Firestone Department of Public Works, a SGT for the FDOC, Paramedic within SCFD, and Deputy in SCSO. I wish to solve many of the problems these department heads and department members face on a daily basis. This is why I am running for House of Representatives.

Experience
As stated before, I have been part of many departments. In addition to jobs in Firestone, I have also been the Governor of the State of Hardwell, CEO of Double Tree Hotels, and an Executive for Blackout Theatre. Within the State of Hardwell, I helped develop the state to what it is today. I have written bills before and have gotten them signed into law. In Firestone, I also have a few certifications. I am POST & FFA EMT-P Certified. I understand the work you put into your certifications.

Plans for the State
I plan to be as active as possible. If I am elected into office, I will have a discord dedicated to making sure I fulfill my citizens’ request. I plan to create guidelines and laws that help unfair dismissal and revocation of certifications. I also plan to help give LEO’s and other government services more rights within the county.

Thank you for taking the time to read my campaign speech! If you have any questions for me feel free to DM me Clonemep #9054 (I am in the main Firestone Discord as well).

Together we can become great! ~ Elect Clonemep

3 Likes

Supported
-m1n3craftman2016

3 Likes

Supported, -Andrew_Field

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Please go into more depth with this

2 Likes

Support - JW_RBLX

2 Likes

Support

BritishPolicing1:

3 Likes

DM me on Discord. Clonemep #9054 . In brief my opinion is there should be a board of people who unanimously vote to either blacklist or remove a certification.

2 Likes

Thank you for all of your support! I’ve reached 7 signatures! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

3 Likes

Support. Stay awesome

Signed,
j0805

3 Likes

Supported!

DevRepo_RBLX 2019

Signed

3 Likes

Support for my fellow candidate and SCFD veteran. Good luck brother!

FightingTheFlames

3 Likes

Thank you for everyone that has helped support me in this race! Please join the discord so we can accurately represent the people of Firestone. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/YDBRSes

@DannyboyJurist @Moderator
Please lock.

1 Like
1 Like