Cixrio for Prominence City Council

Introduction
Hello to individuals who may be familiar with me. I’m Cixrio, and I’m running for a seat on the city council. Since this would be my first term in the position of municipal councilor, I am eager to pass legislation that would benefit Prominence’s businesses. In order to better serve our residents of this incredible city and hear their opinions, I do wish to make the city council in Prominence active and serve the public.

EXPERIENCES/CERTIFICATIONS
Department of Public Works: Supervisor
Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training: Public Affairs Supervisor
Department of Corrections: Marine Division
Department of Commerce: Former Board of Directors
City of Arborfield: City Director
Stapleton County Weather Service: Board of Director
Assistant Clerk of the House of Representatives
Department of Public Works: Former Admissions Officer
Department of Public Works: Former Senior Instructor
Department of Commerce: Former Event Coordinator
POST Certified
CFL Certified

Plans for Prominence!

• I do intend to use my skills to engage the public more and bring more businesses into prominence in light of the recent lack of public involvement and bringing the public together. Even though this may not seem like a problem, we need to encourage activity in our city to boost the population and, ideally, attract more outstanding business owners.
  • The next step is to hear what our residents desire and their worries! As council members, it is our responsibility to serve the public and hear any issues they may have about our city. By hearing these voices, we can make sure that we are hearing the PEOPLE and fulfilling their desires for this community.
  • Not only are the people a top priority for this city, but our businesses that are already there also have big plans for the future! In order to fulfill our obligation to our business owners and help them succeed, we must listen to their concerns and ask them what they would like to see changed. We must also consider how, as a council, we might be able to pass legislation that would benefit their business and the community in which it is located.
  • To carry out our responsibilities as a councilor for the city of Prominence, we must encourage ACTIVITY. We need engaged citizens who are willing to work hard and continue to be involved in order to support the passage of crucial local legislation. The only way we can assist our citizens, business owners, and everyone else in the state is via activity.

Conclusion
As I draw to a close, let me express my sincere wish that everyone will cast a ballot for the candidates who will represent you and the city. Please don’t be hesitant to get in touch with me and ask questions! Have a fantastic day, and your support would be greatly appreciated.

/s/
Cixrio

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Chloe supports!

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

50statess supports!

3 Likes

clonemep supports!

3 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

devyfly supports!

3 Likes

support !

4 Likes

ohcomputers supports!

3 Likes

Dr_Kaput supports!

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support!!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

NarlababyOne supports!
(i have never ever read a single campaign message once in my life on here)

3 Likes

SUPPORT <3

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes