Civilized_Law for House of Representatives!

Hello, citizens of Firestone. I know many of you have no clue who I am, so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Civilized_Law and I have been in Firestone since 2016. I have stuck around in the law enforcement side of things until now. Jobs such as FSP, NG, SCSO, and DoC have consumed my time on Firestone and made it seem as though it was only a few days ago Firestone was just starting off. I plan to use this experience, and the time I have had in this state as an advantage to work to the best of my abilities. I am running for the sole purpose to assist the State of Firestone and keep this wonderful State together for as long as possible.

The main issue I plan to work toward is getting our house more organized. From some of the past sessions I have visited, I noticed they can get rather sloppy at some points and unprofessional. I would like to change that to make sure we as a state are making the right decision to benefit us. With Mr.Ash as governor and the wonderful Mr.Hecxtro at Lt.Governor, I believe this is quite an easy fix. Not only that, but I plan to work directly with the people. Taking note of what the citizens of Firestone want in order to form a more perfect state.

The State of Firestone has been quite a big part of my life as cringe as it may sound, but I know it is the same for others. I plan to make sure that they continue to receive the great experience they have had for the past 4 years. My goal before I resign from Firestone is to leave a mark. I hope that I can make a big enough impact by working with citizens to make the legacy live on for others to enjoy their endeavors in this wonderful state. With that being said, with your vote, I can make a change. If I receive a spot in the house, the State of Firestone shall rest assured I will not let them down.

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support!!!1

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.