City of Redwood | Legislation Suggestions

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen of Firestone, you, may or may not know me however, I’m Alderwoman CarmellaCalabrese from the Redwood City Council. I’m currently looking for legislation suggestions/ideas that the lovely citizens of the State of Firestone believe would fit perfectly within the City of Redwood, since we are trying to expand our legislative agenda.

If you have any questions you may contact me via discord DMS: Kenzie#2874

2 Likes

Not sure of anything specific but spend a few hours in v2 at CD and see what small things State law doesn’t cover or laws specific to your jurisdiction’s venues

Wait, is MichaelCalabrese your brother?

Also, I don’t really know if there is anything I can think of at the moment. Will come back if I think something up.

He’s my “son”

1 Like

Oh, I see. Anyway, have a good day!

Ban like every car from driving, make RW pedestrians only, like 80% of crime in RW is car related.

Make brandishing a knife near CD/Bus stop illegal.

two generations in the council

2 Likes

Already is. Disorderly conduct.

make crimes illegal

2 Likes

can u PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DELETE THE PARKING LOT SPEED LIMIT

2 Likes

literally nobody enforces it unless you really need probable cause to stop someone

in V3, Redwood should have those concrete barriers for the sidewalks so that no one gets hit but ANYWAY, support.

make the same law as prom of having an unsecured passenger in a car.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.