City of Redwood Laws

C.V.VIII has since partly overruled 2 F.S.C. 21.

3 Likes

I would also like to note that I was kicked from the City of Redwood Discord alongside a deletion of all my messages after making a redress of grievances in respect to a few traffic-related laws. It even says the following in the Discord:

If you wish to provide feedback on the above bills, please post it in the law suggestion channel. We are here for you and want to know what you think.

So I did and subsequently a councilperson disagreed with me and argued with me about a simple legal principle and doctrine regarding inferior governments. They then continued to defame and insult me in the State of Firestone Discord for no apparent reason.

I definitely do not trust the City of Redwood government to aptly represent my interests or be competent in their very own laws.

Of course I will be recusing from any matter with any municipal government or the county as a party.

3 Likes

You mean 3 F.S.C. 21?

2 Likes

Yes. .

2 Likes

You’re right, the last part does dissolve the holding that ordinances do not have to be enforced unless said otherwise by state law.

2 Likes

Copied from the City of Redwood Discord:

I call for an impeachment of TylerEllerbee as they are clearly incapable of executing their duties of alderperson. This person both has little knowledge of municipal jurisdiction and state supremacy and did not permit a citizen to make a peaceful redress of grievances. Additionally, they purged this *suggestions* chat for no reason and banned me for -- again -- no reason.

They are incapable of representing the interests of the people and to properly draft laws for Redwood.
They also completely rejected the idea that the laws are flawed or poorly written and seem to have little care for citizens.

2 Likes

Another great reason to abolish municipalities.

2 Likes

Agreed, state wide airspace

2 Likes

Only CAC can authorize municipal laws for state enforcement- which is a good alternative to “ENFORCE OUR LAWS NOW WITH OUR BAD DEFINITIONS”

2 Likes

I suppose.

3 Likes

Abolish yourself

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes