City Mayor Elections

Position: Municipal Mayor
Positions Available: [3]
Signature Deadline: February 3rd 2022 @ 7:00 PM EST
Election Sponsor: County Executive AestheticallyHappy
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to January 29th 2021. The city for which you are running MUST be indicated in the support forum.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any Twitter posts hinting at a campaign will NOT result in disqualification if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name, speech/manifesto/etc, and the city they are running for. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 1/29/2022 (Today)
⇒ Campaigning continues from 1/29/2022 to 2/3/2022 at 07:00 PM EST
⇒ Voting opens 2/3/2022 at 07:01 PM EST
⇒ Voting closes 2/4/2022 at 07:01 PM EST
Winners announced after voting closes and the term will begin February 4th 2021

Signed,

AestheticallyHappy
County Executive
Stapleton County

3 Likes

Me and my running mate, tjrusty, have the required supports for Arborfield.

2 Likes

I, iiVortex_RBLX, alongside my running mate MichaelCalabrese, have reached the required amount of signatures for the election of Mayor of the District of Prominence.

2 Likes

SCHEDULE UPDATE

Due to the forums being down for >24 hours between 01/29/2022 and 01/31/2022 the schedule is now as follows;

⇒ Signature Deadline extended to 2/5/2022
⇒ Campaigning begins on 1/29/2022
⇒ Campaigning continues from 1/29/2022 to 2/5/2022 at 07:00 PM EST
⇒ Voting opens 2/5/2022 at 07:01 PM EST
⇒ Voting closes 2/6/2022 at 07:01 PM EST

Election rules remain the same.

2 Likes

you linked the wrong speech

3 Likes

Correction to my statement above, this is the link:

2 Likes

I, DonxId and my running mate HippoGamingRB have reached the required amount of signatures to be placed on the ballot for the Mayoral Election for the City of Redwood.

2 Likes

I, TacticalBlue66, and my running mate mallyvibes have received the required amount of signatures to be placed on the ballot for the Mayoral Election for the City of Arborfield.

Arborfield

1 Like

I have reached the required supports to be on the Prominence District mayor ballot

1 Like

I, DiazEdmundo, alongside my running mate f_rbidding, have reached the required amount of signatures for the election of Mayor of the City of Arborfield

DiazEdmundo and f_rbidding for Arborfield - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

1 Like

good luck guys!!

3 Likes