City Mayor Elections, May-June 2021

Position: Municipal Mayor
Positions Available: [3]
Signature Deadline: June 2nd, 2021 at 5:45 PM EST
Election Sponsor: County Executive 69superman
NOTE THIS IS A SECONDARY POSITION

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Collect ten (10) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been published prior to May 28th, 2021. The city for which you are running MUST be indicated in the support forum.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech/manifesto/etc, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours.
⇒ Slander will result in disqualification.
⇒ You can have two (2) secondary positions during the election period but must resign from one (1) if you win a seat.
⇒ Any Twitter posts hinting at a campaign will NOT result in disqualification if the poster is a candidate. The media is free to host polls or questions about this election.
⇒ Once ten (10) supports have been reached, the candidate needs to reply with their name, speech/manifesto/etc, and the city they are running for. This will officially place them on the ballot.
⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws. Individuals with one (1) or more arrests are NOT allowed to run.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 5/28/2021 (Today).
⇒ Campaigning continues from 5/28/2021 to 6/2/2021 at 5:45 PM EST.
⇒ Voting opens 6/2/2021 at 5:50 PM EST
⇒ Voting closes 6/3/2021 at 5:50 PM EST.
Winners announced after voting closes and the term will begin June 3rd, 2021.

Signed,
County Executive
Stapleton County

3 Likes

I, DyingSym, running for Redwood, have reached the ten (10) signature requirement. DyingSym & Kamraxn for Redwood

5 Likes

I, Joshernaut, running for Prominence, have reached the 10 signature requirement to run: Joshernaut & FrancisHUnderwood for Prominence

4 Likes

I, StrategicResponses, running for Arborfield, have reached the 10 signature requirement to run: [ARBORFIELD] StrategicResponses For Mayor

2 Likes

I, crankyIuke, have reached the 10 signature requirements to run.

reminder that you must link ur speech in order to get on the ballot
not just say u reached 10 signatures

4 Likes

I, OliverSteph, Candidate for Mayor of the District of Prominence, have reached ten (10) signatures, meeting the requirement to be entered into the election. OliverSteph for Mayor of the District of Prominence

3 Likes

Good luck

3 Likes