Choose Strat For Change | Strategic & Jacob for Arborfield 2023-2

Strat’s Introduction:

Greetings, I am StrategicResponses, and I hereby announce my candidacy for the Arborfield Mayoral Election. As a prominent local entrepreneur, I have established & operated multiple successful businesses across Stapleton County, including the esteemed Firestone News Network and Snac-ee’s. My tenure in Firestone spans over five years, commencing in late 2017, after taking a short break in 2020 I returned and during which I have maintained a consistent involvement in the community. Furthermore, I possess valuable political expertise derived from my service in the Senate, I also have worked under various municipal administrations representing Arborfield, Redwood, and Prominence.

Jacob’s Introduction:

Howdy! As you all know, my name is Jacob and I’m proud to run with StrategicResponses as his running-mate. Let me just start off with all of the positions I have held within this glorious state:

• Mayor of Arborfield 1.5x
  • House Representative 2x
  • County Councilman (Incumbent)
  • City Councilman 2x
  • District of Prominence Clerk 1x
  • DPW Supervisor
  • DOBW Employee
  • President of FireLink Corporation
  • Founder of Firestone Transit (retired)

I know as a Deputy Mayor, people make it more of just a “title” than actually putting in the work of the position they were elected into. Well that’s not gonna be the case for me. If elected, I will be making the city more automated while keeping the core values of Arborfield being a “small town”. I will be developing a city website where people can learn about the origins of our city and make it more accessible to get resources for our citizens. I will also be pushing a TON of fun activities/in-game events for our city to keep the activity up, which me and Strat have already discussed and outlined.

You don’t really hear much of a running-mate doing all of what I plan to do for the city, but that’s the thing! Not voting for us will give the possibility of another administration which does little to nothing. Me and Strat together will utilize every single bit of administration (if we were to be elected), which includes me, cause we all know Deputy Mayors don’t do much. Anyways, Choose Strat of Change, choose us!

Our Vision for Arborfield! We aim to collaborate closely with local authorities and businesses to revitalize commerce in the city. Our strategy involves organizing a series of engaging business events and actively engaging with business owners to understand and address their specific needs. Our objective is to foster a thriving business environment and provide the assistance needed to help local businesses thrive!

Ensuring Safety on Our City Streets is Our Top Priority! We are committed to discussing with the Arborfield Police command and help provide them with the necessary resources to combat crime effectively and safeguard our vulnerable residents in the City of Arborfield. As part of our initiative, we propose the establishment of dedicated patrol districts in Arborfield, strategically assigned to protect critical areas such as the trailer park or commercial centers. By taking these ideas we hope to make a better and more safe community for all!

Collaborating Together! Our strategy involves working hand in hand with the citizens of Arborfield and our local city council to enact laws and policies that prioritize the protection of our residents, their property, and the environment. We are dedicated to fostering improved public relationships by actively engaging with the city residents. To ensure transparency, we wholeheartedly endorse an open-door policy, inviting all individuals to share their concerns and ideas with our administration. Together, we can create a city that safeguards its citizens and embraces their input.

#ChooseStrat4Change

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

3 Likes

Support. (GO JACOB!)

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes