Chloe & Jade - Campaign Recap

SveetChloe & JadeRigs: Campaign Recap

May 1st - May 7th

The Redwood Campaign Event
On May 5th, myself and Jaderigs hosted our first Campaign Event of the Season. This event including the attendance of the Redwood Police Department, Firestone State Patrol, Firestone Bureau of Investigations, and the Stapleton County Sheriff's Office. This also include some of the best businesses around attending such as Emdy Coffee, Iconic, Pigeon Kebab's, Spark's Snow, TLC, and The Bgod Foundation. It was a blast getting to know everyone at the event, learn more about them as citizens, and just enjoy a fun day with them.

Emdy Support Event
On May 6th, Jade and I wanted to have the opportunity to support a small business within Arborfield that deserved it. This struck us to host an event am Emdy where we would not only show them our support, but ensure they got the support they deserved. Prior to this, we spoke to Emizlyy in which we learned more about her dreams and hopes as a business owner within our State.

The Arborfield Business Fair.
In lei of us attending events, we also attended the Arborfield Business Fair! We got the chance to meet the businesses involved within our State, speak to citizens, and enjoy something fun! It was wonderful getting to learn more about Arborfield and chat with the Mayors as well.

May 8th - 14th

Meeting with Senator Tonysstepbro & Citizen Karis
I had the greatest honor to meet with a multitude of individuals today. First, through speaking with Senator Tonysstepbro and Citizen Karisqz I had the opportunity to learn about the hopes for more opportunities to be provided healthcare and we immediately began thinking of solutions for said issues. Through the discussion, I also had the chance to learn about the concerns from the Senator over the crime rates that have been happening throughout the County. Both of these individuals brought quite a lot of information to me, and I enjoyed my time with them and having the chance to discover solutions to their concerns.

Meeting with Sparks Snow
After my meeting with Spark's Snow, I had the chance to learn about the concerns that came with having support from those who not only run the state, but the concern of property and property support. We discussed the ways to resolve these issues and come up with long-term solutions, and alongside that, we even got to talk about the future of what we hope Spark's Snow can become. I enjoyed learning more about the business and concerns that this wonderful owner brought to me and definitely look forward to getting another snow cone from their establishment.

Emdy Coffee Meeting #1
Emdy Coffee, an establishment that I have grown to love and appreciate for all that they do for the State. Emdy Coffee has not only provided quite a lot recently with events, but also have been here to allow us to do events at and learn more about their establishment with. I appreciate them highly and look forward to learning more about them in the upcoming days.

Meeting with Emdy Coffee
In our second meeting with Emdy, we spoke about what they as a business wish they could have to get more support and feel more supported. We discussed the concerns of issues within the State with the owner, and even discussed what we would do to help improve the issues and concerns stated to us. Emdy has always had open arms for us, and we as always, are grateful for the opportunity that we had to meet with them.

We highly recommend if you’re in Arborfield to stop by Emdy Coffee for a delicious beverage and snack! Thank you Emdy for meeting with us and we look forward to getting to know you even more!

Meeting with the Department of Commerce Secretary
In a lovely meeting with the DOCM Secretary, Jade and I discussed ways with CloneMep to improve the Department of Commerce alongside Business resources. We came up with an immediate course of action on how to help new businesses and current through in the future, hopefully offering a 'new business' course to guide our new owners into the steps they must take to run a successful business, complete their application, and how to properly complete all required points of a business application. We also discussed ways to increase developer support within the future through collaborating with the developers.

Meeting with the County Executive
In our meeting with the County Executive, we discussed the ongoing issues between the different levels of Government in terms of communication and keeping one another in the loop. We heard about his concerns between the communication errors between the different municipals and even communication between the entire County. We were glad we were able to listen to is concerns and express our own thoughts in relation to what he spoke to us about. We thank him for his time and for meeting with us.

Meeting with Vancouver + The Secetary of State
Jade and I had the honor of meeting with the Mayor of Vancouver and Secretary of State. In the meeting, we discussed a plan we had in which will consist of working with the Department of Commerce to create a Business Course, which we spoke to the Department of Commerce Secretary about as well. We hope to begin working on further information with all mentioned individuals in getting this course launched regardless of us being elected or not. We believe all citizens should be allowed a chance to learn how to open and operate a Business, and we look forward to getting the program kicked off.

Meeting with Ftlicious
Just recently, I met with the current Firestone State Patrol Col. Ftlicious to discuss his concerns and hopes for the State. In this meeting, we discussed the changes we hope to see the state have, the different thoughts we had in providing opportunities for more people to be involved, and even discussed matters to do with the State Patrol and more. It was a meeting that taught me not only a lot of who he is as a Leader, but the vision he sees with the State.

note: this image was simply a image of him being on duty and unrelated to when we met

Meeting with Pigeon Kebabs
I had the greatest privilege to meet with Pigeon Kebab's to discuss ongoing issues businesses in Stapleton County face & to have friendly chatter. We were able to talk about what they value as a business and what they feel we could do, if elected, to help them further expand. We enjoyed our food and our time with them! ![image|614x500](upload://tb2LlUfBOYRnazpkLouLBAYw7Jx.jpeg)
Meeting with future business: Rouge Magazine
I met with Business Owner Emzilyy and Representative Kyhuls to address and discuss the concerns that they had within the State of Firestone. They brought up to me issues regarding certain aspects in the State and even took the time to inform me of the upcoming Business that they are creating known as Rouge Magazine. After discussing all of their concerns, creating a gameplan of solutions and explaining my views of how I would handle them, and even getting to know the goals they have for their future, we ended it off with some coffee and relaxing.

Recap & Summary

In just the span of two weeks, Jade and I have not only begun to work on our plans and begin to get things done, but we had the outstanding opportunity to meet so many businesses, citizens, and more. We look forward to the next 7 days of fun, learning more about everyone, and getting to know even more of you!

Voting has opened and we can’t wait to see you at the voting center!

9 Likes

Honestly yall are so amazing and I’m so hyped to see yall in government. Best of luck!!

2 Likes

thank you! We really appreciate it.

1 Like

chloe and jade for governor! time for some REAL changes to happen :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

damn wtf he got on for yall

2 Likes

yes!! he came out of MIA :sunglasses:

2 Likes

KAM4GOV, PROTECT OUR DEMOCRACY!

2 Likes

i do believe this is titled chloe & jade

1 Like

I’m well aware

1 Like

Pov ur gonna lose to a woman so you feel like your campaigns only option is to invade their posts snd messages

cant relate

blaadam & itzLegha 4 gov. Make war happen.

8 Likes

WAR! YES

3 Likes

he isnt apart of kams campaign, just a supporter

2 Likes

31st Governor of the State of Firestone?

1 Like

i was actually chloe’s supervisor when she first joined scfd, so i think its fair to say her recent election victory is entirely down to me.

1 Like

Election concluded.