Chinatown3 for the House of Representatives!

Greetings, I am Chinatown3, a former Public Relations officer for the FDOJ, former U.S. Representative for Michigan’s 14th Congressional District over in nUSA, and a current U.S. Senator from Michigan (also serving at the Senate Majority Whip) in JUSA under the Democratic party. Although some of you may not know me, but I believe at this time would be the right moment to enlighten my introduction to you all regarding my political interests within this State.

As an individual, I stand firm on the positive ideals, and the positive effects within this State. As a candidate for State Representative, to not only represent the people of my State’s district; but to represent the people under our union. I want to discuss with you some of the vital principles for which I am fighting for in this campaign, and outline policies and other ideologies which will guide me in serving you as your Representative. Firstly; I want to review with you the events and incidents that made me want to become a State Representative, one of the highest offices in the gift of the people of the State of Firestone. One major conflict in this City that needs to be resolved relatively soon, is the current stability, quality, and reliability with the effectiveness of our criminal justice system here. Criminal justice reform is a critical topic/item within this State, that needs to be relooked, and to ensure judicial accuracy quickly, especially imprisonment fairness. As a candidate myself for State Representative, I plan to crack down on the legality of criminal justice reform, and to make sure that our laws of our State is truly upheld at the highest level, for the safety & well being of our people.

Alongside with this handful, I plan to construct and introduce beneficial legislation, to help with employment increases, reinforce and to support small businesses within the State, increase wages of the working class to a reasonable rate/amount, and so much more to help this State and it’s people. In addition, I am vowing to work with the individuals on the other other side of the isle when it comes to legislation & committee based issues; as I put people over party, since the people are electing us in to represent them, to benefit the State as a whole, and to fight for what’s best, instead of what the Government strictly wants to occur.

Even though I am a Moderate Democrat, I am 100% open for bipartisan solutions within our State’s legislature, as working together gets things done efficiently, and relatively smoothly. I am solely eager to get to work for our State, to actually get things done for the better. Whilst other politicians make their say upon what they’re going to do, I am a man of action, which speaks 3x louder than words. Action is what gets the job done for the people & the better being of our State, which is what I am going to do once elected to the House of Representatives.

For a person who has been interested and involved with politics for roughly 5 years, I am assure you that I am the right choice for our upcoming House election. Let’s get it done, for once & for all. Thank you.

-Chinatown3

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

support!!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/19de8bf4952d350d487745cac33bb9a7

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/2ff0edbce8a2bd47661d6ba9bec12555

1 Like

could you expand on your plans

1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a representative.

1 Like