Chill_Bunniez for County Executive

Hello residents of Stapleton Country, change is needed and a more reliable leader is very much needed. Patchy319 did a wonderful job at starting up the county but failed to maintain the county. I Chill_Bunniez, will make the County Government great again. The problems with the county government is that council is being pushed around in order to complete another person agenda and that will not happen under my watch as County Executive. I would like to open the county courts if more county law are being broken. For now, we have the County District Attorney to prosecute criminals for breaking the county laws. Press release will occur bi-monthly summarizing what we did with reasoning if necessary.

Events

I plan to host more events to bring the citizens of Firestone closer together and to inspired others to join departments. The County Job Fair will consist of the Sheriff Office, Fire Department and any other department that wants to promote themselves. Another event that I want to happen is a drag race. We would coordinate with the Department of Transportation. This would allow citizens to go fast without breaking the law. With version 3 of Stapleton County coming out, I would like to host boating events like a cookout and cruising around the island.

SCSO

I do not want immature officer representing SCSO and the County. In my term, I want to have a Zero tolerance policy while they are in uniform. The immaturity has gone for too long and is unacceptable.

SCFD

The SCFD is in need of members and I want to raise the pay to encourage unemployed workers to join. There is a bill but it is currently on Judicial Review. (Link to bill) If I win, I will ask the Fire Chief and will learn about his troubles and try to fix it if I can.

Experience

Department of Homeland, Former Sergeant
Stapleton County Fire Department, Former Firemedic
Department of Aviation, Former Deputy Secretary

(Keeping it short so people will read it)

4 Likes

Support

Only good option, and I know that for a fact.

Like MrEmote, this man has been a substantial figure in my political career in this state… He will do great as CE, and I know it!

4 Likes

Support!

Redwood / Arborfield City councilman, MrNoodles

3 Likes

Support

Stapleton County Deputy Anthony_Nationn

3 Likes

No support and for a good reason.

You did in fact leaked some DHS info and I’m not ready to pardon you. Especially with the recent event of corruption, coup, and bribery, the County gov went too far and his reputation went downhill.

I need to trust to somebody and you’re not the chosen one for me.

Good luck with your campaign.

Signed,
Representative thekiller9056

3 Likes

I did leaked the DHS’s General chat but that event changed me as a whole. I was not involved with the corruption or the coup with the County Government but they need a new face that knows how to deal with the matter.

2 Likes

Support.

-HxppyTeddyy

4 Likes

Immaturity of deputies in SCSO isn’t a county government issue. It’s a DPS and SCSO issue. Your plans for SCFD are vague. All you will do is just raise the pay. You explain nothing into detail about you being CE while another candidate names Elite_Creations has a long, detailed speech. No support

4 Likes

no idea what u want to do since ur plans are very vague
no support sry

3 Likes

you’re gonna kill the county government like patchy did. you can’t be trusted to lead the county government after the incident with DHS

3 Likes

No support.

How do you expect people to trust you when you clearly lack common sense? If you become CE, I bet you’d make the same mistake Patchy did and leak SWAT Operations.

3 Likes
2 Likes

support because cool guy

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

suypport