ChiefMikeySmith for Senate

INTRODUCTION

Good evening, day, or night, fellow Firestonians. I’m ChiefMikeySmith and I’m currently doing something I’ve wanted to do for an absurd amount of time. For too long I’ve sat back and watched as I could have been supporting and being a part of the Firestone Senate. I’ve been in Firestone for quite some time, I originally played during V1 but never truly got into it. However, recently, about a month or two(2) ago, I’ve become a part of this community and have been welcomed with open arms by some of our Veteran Citizens. As my cover, I don’t have much experience in a Senate position, however, I’ve spent my time being what is called a buff around many departments and even some sessions. I’ve seen what a Senator needs to be and I believe I’ll, with no doubt, become much like some of our current Senators.

EXPERIENCE

As stated above, I’m not much experienced in Firestone Government, however, I’ve been paying attention and watching closely these past couple weeks and I believe I could become the Senator Firestone needs. Currently, I’m an SCFD Fire-Medic, being dual certified through the FFA. Additionally, as of the time I wrote this, I’m enrolled in post and desire to become a part of the Firestone National Guard. Furthermore, I am currently a Volunteer Trainee in the Firestone Humanitarian Organization. I’ve been doing my best to support the citizens of Firestone since I’ve recently become a part of this community and I believe that through the Firestone Senate I can support the citizens of Firestone through legislature rather than just lifesaving.

PLANS

• Much like any other, I believe that small businesses should be supported in every way possible. Small businesses make up this group and support our economy in the most creative ways possible.
  • Assist our Law Enforcement and Firefighters through legislation. I could never want to support our Firefighters and Law Enforcers less, I truly love these individuals and the things they do for our community.
  • Support newly developed departments and companies such as the DoBW. With our boats finally being in the game, legislation is one of the things we need most in order to support our DoBW workers as well as protect our citizens of Firestone.
  • I’d always love to hear ideas from the people that brought me here! My voice is yours.

WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE ME OVER OTHERS

I believe that with a position in the Firestone Senate, I can maintain the activity that those that support me through this election may want or need to see, and I believe that through proper Legislature we would be able to make Firestone not only a safer but a more welcoming community.
QUESTIONS

Any questions can be directed to the discord account: Smith#8317. My voice is yours.

CONCLUSION

Thank you for reading your speech and taking time out of your day to do so. My discord, as always, is Smith#8317, wishing you all an amazing day!

3 Likes

Nevermind.

Support!

2 Likes

Hey_ItsNoel: https://gyazo.com/a098bbc0ee1fdd1262cd64b509f80406

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

What are your plans for regulating and or passing legislation in regards to DoBW? Should we regulate thing such as the speed limit? Or do we give people more freedom to enjoy their time out on the water?

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/9c11b617cfbe041f679ce628c82fec7d

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

I believe that there should be districts and areas that regulate speed. Near our docks and land should be low speed, however, the farther you go out, away from fishers and land, you’ll be able to raise speeds.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/412c2364abbe24f2165596257d48f733

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!