ChiefMikeySmith for Redwood City Council

Hello! I’m ChiefMikeySmith, I’ve been a member of the Firestone community periodically since 2016. As of 2020, I’ve been attempting to make a political career for myself and to grow my name in order to become a larger, more helpful part of Firestone.

POSITIONS *
Since 2020, I’ve held numerous positions in the State of Firestone. These include:
Fmr. DoBW Public Press Team Employee
Fmr. DOT Public Employee
Fmr. SCFD Fire-Medic
Fmr. Senator of the 13th Congress
Current ER-Technician
Fmr. Head of and Current Senior Volunteer - Firestone Humanitarian Organization

In 2020, I obtained my EMT-B/FF and EMT-P certifications through the FFA and my POSTcertification in late 2020.

INTENTIONS
In hopes that I will be able to serve this term, I’d like to get close with our departments and learn more about what it is they do and what they need to become more efficient in their duties. I’d like to work on my public appearance better, as it hadn’t turned out like so during my term as a Senator. I believe that with this position, I’ll be able to support our departments in being efficient in their duties and to support our citizens by ensuring they are safe and protected in county.

CONCLUSION
I thank you for reading my speech, I hope I’ve persuaded you to consider voting for me in the Redwood City Council elections. My DM’s are always open. (Smith#8317)

-ChiefMikeySmith

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Not on ballot, voting open!

Vote here!