ChiefMikeySmith for Redwood City Council

Table of Contents

*I. Introduction to the Candidate

II. Intentions as Alderman

III. First Term Goals

IV. Conclusion

I. Introduction to the Candidates

ChiefMikeySmith - Alderman Candidate

Hey! I’m ChiefMikeySmith, I joined Firestone in about 2018 and stayed and left periodically. Within my time in Firestone, I’ve held and gained knowledge from numerous positions. Though I joined in late 2017, I’ve taken part in almost every department in the state… I immediately applied to both the DOT and DoBW in early January, before the DoBW was abolished in late January and before I had resigned from the DOT in mid-February. I then left and rejoined the state periodically, before deciding to stay and enroll in the FFA in August and immediately joining the SCFD in September following my graduation. I then ran for Senate in the September 2020 State Senate elections, having won a seat in the 13th congress. Moving forward a bit, I joined the DoH in October as an ER Technician, and finally gained my POST certification in December. I later applied to the Department of Corrections and remained as an Officer for about a month. I then opened my own Security Firm and currently run it to this day. It’s been an honor representing the state as a Senator and I feel that a term with myself as Alderman within the city of Redwood would be beneficial to our citizens and law enforcement within our city. A few key positions I’ve held include:

*-Former Senator of the 13th Firestone Congress

-Former Fire-Medic in the Stapleton County Fire Department

-Former Public Press Team in the Department of Boating and Waterways

-Former Public Employee in the Department of Transportation

-Former ER Technician in the Department of Health

-Former Director of the Firestone Humanitarian Training & Certification Division

-Former Firestone Department of Corrections Correctional Officer

-Current Director of SecureCenter*

II. Intentions as Alderman

Should I be elected as Alderman within the city council of Redwood, I intend to apply my former experience in Firestone legislature as well as within agencies within such state to better represent and support citizens who are employed and reside within our municipality.

I believe that with such experience listed in Section I, I will be able to assist my colleagues in the construction and creativity of legislation which will allow our council to thrive and better support the City of Redwood. With such values, I feel that myself and the entirety of the council will enjoy a prosperous term without injury.

Further, I plan to ensure transparency within our council. I feel that, should I be elected, I will take action to fairly represent citizens of Redwood in our council as well as to notify them of all changes or events. I feel that transparency within government is highly important and is essential to the success of legislation.

Finally, I plan to review all legislation currently in place by the Redwood City Council to ensure it is up to date and meets the standards in place by the Redwood City Council.

III. First Term Goals

-Impose ethics to ensure transparency, activity, and professionalism within the council.

-Ensure transparency within the council.

-Review all in-place legislation.

-Release a number of bills to improve the quality of life within Redwood.

IV. Conclusion

Thank you for taking time to review my campaign. I feel that with myself in such a position as Alderman I will be able to greatly improve the quality of life and reasons to be in Redwood. Being that Redwood is the most popular of the Stapleton County municipalities, it is essential that noble, honest, able Aldermen and women are in place to ensure safety and quality within it.

Please direct questions, comments, or concerns to Smith#8317.

Thank you!

1 Like

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Captain_Law123

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support !

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support, good formatting

2 Likes

Congrats! Redwood City Council Voting (2022-1)