Cherrylimons for Senate

Entry into 2021-3 Senate Special Elections

Hello, my name is cherrylimons, and I make this post as a formal declaration of intent for my running in the Senate special elections.

Qualifications
I am a qualified a dedicated community member, however, to cite some of my accomplishments and roles, I have compiled a list.
District of Prominence County Council - Council Member
District of Prominence - Acting Attorney General
Practicing Attorney in the State of Firestone
Legal Review and retained attorney to several businesses and private clients.
Onto the topic of my past employment history and my most notable roles in said agencies:
Stapleton County Fire Department - Lieutenant
Firestone National Guard - Staff Sergeant
Firestone Fire Academy - Training Officer
These are my most notable accomplishments, however, I believe one’s plan of action is far more important.

Legislative Plans
As a Senator, I have decided to focus my attention on three major topics. Those being the medical community, criminal support and closely working with the House on multiple subjects.

Medical Act - Revised and Reworked
The current medical acts, laws, and legislative outreach are heavily flawed. I intend to change that. Firstly - a revised and reworked medical act, focusing on the creation of anti malpractice laws, protections, and provisions for medical academies and the legal ability for medical academies and the Department of Health to combat incompetence.
Specifically, creating a legal process through which the Department of Health can fairly, legally, and quickly invoke punishments in regards to medical certifications. In addition to this, legally defined avenues of appeal. Those with certifications are not necessarily employed by the Department of Health, and as such the revocation and suspension appeal process is confusing and shrouded.

I want to make this process legally defined and endorsed by Department of Health representatives who can better decide where, when, and how these processes should be implemented and written.

Criminal Protection/Reintroduction
Currently, criminals are prosecuted at an unprecedented rate. As members of the community, we should not be directly opposed to those who supply us with roleplay opportunities. I plan to assist in amending the constitution preventing hours-long jail times, changing the statute of limitations to prevent anyone from being charged months or years after an incident, and removing unnecessary parts of the criminal code that simply exist to harm. As an example, possession of a USB firewall being illegal prevents interesting roleplay opportunities. The code can be entirely nullified or amended to only prevent actual robberies and intentional usage - not to punish those who simply have them in their possession for no other reason.

Remarks
I have the experience, knowledge, and ability to be an effective Senator. I ask anyone who wishes to support me to comment as such below. I also would love to hear your ideas for what WE can do together to improve Firestone. Please contact me here, or on discord at cherrylimons#5436 anytime. Thank you.

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

a lot of the criminals I see don’t do this but ok

good luck

No

I’m sorry, I you can do good I just don’t support the things you are planning to do, therefore I do not support

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback - I do have plans set out already, and I do intend to make a priority fixing the contrived statute of limitations however.

3 Likes

It was something some people in senate already wanted to do. Don’t know whats with the goodluck on it but aight.

Don’t see the problem with his idea, if anything it’s actually a great idea to enhance the county instead of just being straightforward with it. The game offers limited supplies of things that can be used in roleplay but doesn’t mean we can’t use such objects for roleplay instead of their intended functional purposes

4 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support

I know you can do great things!

3 Likes

i will support cherrylimons :lemon:

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

I really don’t understand how you’re coming to this conclusion when you aren’t a law enforcement officer yourself, nor are you a criminal experiencing such

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes