Cherrylimons for Prominence District Council

Introduction
My name is cherrylimons, and I make this form to announce my intentions to enter the Prominence District Council elections as a candidate.
I am an experienced member of this community who values competency and the needs of constituents.
Current Standings
My current notable employment records:
Stapleton County Fire Department, current Fire-Medic, former commissioned Lieutenant.
Firestone Fire Academy - Training Officer
Firestone National Guard - Corporal, formerly a Staff Sergeant.
My connections throughout the community are vast, and represent my own interests and abilities.
Plans
As a council member, I plan to create and introduce legislation in the interest of the community and constituents, my primary goals will be to assist business in the area, create a greater usage for the parks and other natural monuments in the areas.

While my plans are general, I will adapt and change based on the opinions of constituents and will constantly reevaluate my positions for the interests of the community.

On the topic of inexperience: many have cited my lack of previous political experience in Firestone, however I have a great understanding of the law and legislation. I plan to demonstrate this through my actions in District Council and hope to hear from you. Thank you.

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support, only to see him fail though

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

I support this man

4 Likes

Support!