Chaserdude123 for County Executive

Table of Contents

• Who am I?
  • My experience
  • My plans & goals
  • Why me?

Who am I?
Allow me to get personal in this topic, I am an individual who loves to be very involved in politics, I have always been intrigued in the Government and now that I have gone through my Law Enforcement career, I feel as though it is time to expand my political experience, starting with the County. I am currently in High School and currently easily balance my schooling with my personal life and the State of Firestone. I prefer not to discuss my age, however, it is in fact above 15. I currently reside in Canada.

My Experience
Let’s begin with my political experience from here in Firestone, I have rarely involved myself in a political aspect within this community, this is mainly due to the drama and controversies that have been thrown around. I have in fact been apart of the Legislative Branch as a Senator and have been a Councilman in the Prominence District Council. I have been POST Certified since the beginning of March in POST Class 41, I directly involved myself into POST a few hours after graduating, applying for and being accepted into the POST Appeals Board. I had applied for FSP and Corrections, I have been apart of the Department of Corrections since 03/10/2019, I have slowly worked my way up the Chain of Command and currently hold the position of Sergeant in DOC and Tactical Sergeant in SERT. I had joined FSP around the same time and resigned about a month after for Senator. I then resigned from Senator for SCSO, I was in SCSO for about a month and then resigned for DHS, where I am a current Officer in. Throughout this time I had been accepted as a POST Instructor, in which I still hold. I joined this community in late October of 2018 and joined the Department of Public Works, where I am still employed as a Board of Directors member (Department Director) and currently run the only Bureau DPW has.

My plans and goals
My plans as the County Executive are simple;

• Establish proper communication between SCFD, SCSO and the County in order to improve overall operations.
  • Increase public transparency by ensuring the Press releases are sent out on time, outlining the plans for the week or the month.
  • Push for more municipality activity
  • Improve County Council activity

Yes, most of my plans/goals are minor, however, the County is currently running in an efficient manner due to the current County Executive vMa_di and I plan on maintaining and finding slight ways to improve what has been done.

Why me?
Well, I believe that I have the ability to take the initiative and the first step to ensuring that the County is running in an efficient yet effective manner, something that we haven’t had for a while. The Citizens are tired of having County Executive’s that screw over SCSO and send everything spiraling down. I can ensure you, the Citizens that the County will be the best you have ever seen with me as the County Executive.

I’d like to say good luck to all those running and I’d appreciate all of your feedback and criticism.

1 Like

Why not,

Stamose
County Councilman
County Affairs Committee
Stapleton County, FS

1 Like

Support

1 Like

uhhhhhhhh supportimage0

1 Like

Support <3

1 Like

Support,
Representative Firetreat21.

1 Like

Support,

ThinBlueLineDefense - SCFD Paramedic, FDOT Public Employee and FDPW Senior Public Employee

1 Like

support my bro

1 Like

Supporting!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Jaygamer37 supports, he doesn’t have an active forums account. https://gyazo.com/379a5232b63fd306d55b11c09741f447

1 Like

Support

InstantBuckets,
Sergeant,
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

Support
Representative bribri2173

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like
1 Like

Election is over.