CFL but with OC (pepper spray)

Hi I am Joey.
I’ve had this idea for a bit, instead of buying a gun and shooting someone, I think that we should be able to get a licensed pepper spray like CFL.
Now why should we have something like that? Because I think it’s better than shooting someone, there’s pros and cons, but I really think if you have no records you should be able to get you’re own Licensed Pepper Spray. Like any departments they have it to protect them self, and guns are expensive, so pepper sprays is something we should be given as a license.
For example some people don’t want to get off you’re car, you pepper spray them, getting harassed pepper spray them, someone fighting you, you pepper spray them. So we have more time to call 911.
That’s why we should have Licensed Pepper Sprays, what do you think? Please tell me in the comments below.

22 Likes

this is COOL, I WANT THIS

8 Likes

SUPPORT111

6 Likes

This is uh interesting… I think it’s a pretty good idea though.

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you alot!

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

this will be abused a LOT, especially by exploiters…

8 Likes

That’s why you should have no records like how your get CFL, and it’s a one time thing. Abuse = blacklisted. But thanks.

3 Likes

have you heard of alternative accounts that individuals can use, and have used before? It’s not hard to pass the CFCT & obtain a CFL if you know all the answers already.

it’s going to be abused heavily, no.

6 Likes

Oh I see it. Yea true.

3 Likes

In real life, you do not need a license to have pepper spray, as it is very hard to kill someone with pepper spray.

3 Likes

firestone oc literally puts u down to the point where two punches will be a murder charge

5 Likes

I said in real life in case you can’t read.

4 Likes

hello

this is not real life

firestone oc causes the users screen to be completely orange for a few seconds, blinding them fully

and it also reduces the individuals health down to brink of death (although no further) in seconds, which IRL pepper spray does not.

8 Likes

just get a cfl…

6 Likes

You really didn’t read what I said :confused:

4 Likes

I believe there are pros & cons…You’d have to be a bit close to the subject, risking your life and there’d have to be some better guidelines.

4 Likes

I like this idea

4 Likes

I mean, you can legally buy pepper spray without a license in real life. I don’t see why this would need to be licensed. Great idea. As other people have mentioned, no this isn’t real life, but they can make it so the legal version doesn’t bring health down, since it’s not even lethal after all.

7 Likes