CFCT saved weapons?

I forgot if anything was said, but will V3/V2 have saving guns for people with CFCT’s? Like if they log off and log back on their gun is still in their inventory? I would get a CFCT but it seems like a waste of money.

3 Likes

Why only CFCT? :thinking:

1 Like

Idk I wrote this and I’m really tired sure criminals too I guess shrug

1 Like

lololololol dead

1 Like

Not just for CFCT, ALL guns should save

1 Like

Certainly would make CFCT’s more desired-though considering I fail 50%+ of the people who take my CFCT classes it wouldn’t have that much benefit just to give it to legal gun owners.

2 Likes

Let’s make Firestone like Mayflower.

Better cars. Little to no lag. Inventory saves. Better guns.

3 Likes

Because Fuck you CFCT are legal therefor they deserve to keep their guns

1 Like

I like FOIDs better

1 Like

CFCT guns are cheap as hell so if those guns are saved why can’t illegal guns at cost triple the amount be saved?

You guys are really don’t care for criminals -_-

1 Like

HAEL YES PLEASE

1 Like

Illegal weapons are… illegal, therefore why should you be able to save them? You aren’t supposed to have them. If you want a weapon, get a license.

I understand that you may want to commit criminal offences, and so cannot obtain a license, but still, that is your decision. Those who take the time to get a gun license have earned the privilege of being able to save the weapons in their inventory.

1 Like

I know its illegal but why can’t it be fair? Its easier to but it takes SO long to farm for a illegal gun, the cheapest one is 1.7k, if you die or reset you should lose it what happens if you have to go offline really fast after buying the gun? 5 hours of farming wasted. You guys are really don’t feel empathy to criminals -_-

1 Like

actually most criminals buy cash

1 Like

I can live with a criminal having their weapon(s) saved in their inventory if they were to leave the game, however, it be removed if they were to reset/die. I could live with it more if the weapon(s) a CFCT certified citizen had when they reset/die, or leave, are saved in their inventory - considering the effort (certification session, and application) they have to commit to in order to become certified.

1 Like

Yea, but if you are a LEO in firestone you only have to go to the game and do application or something. However you do have a long process to become a CFCT certified but a criminal has to face a processs like that they have to 5-6 hours to get a cheap illegal firearm and they won’t even have it for to long.

1 Like

Yeah, it does take a few hours, but that’s just the hardship for a criminal in most games. You’re never able to simply join, grab a gun and unleash hell, you have to have some patience and form a plan of what you’re about to do.

Also, for LEOs it’s different, they automatically spawn with their weapon(s) anyhow, it’s CFCT certified citizens that we’re discussing about here.

1 Like

Criminals are the scum of the earth…Especially Serial Killers, fuck Serial Killers, those sick bastards

1 Like

if CFCT weapons are saved illegal guns should be too, criminals literally give u guys something to do, its not real life where they’re actually effecting someones life

but i dont trust many criminals/frpers to not leave the game when they’re about to die and lose their weapon so i don’t think any weapons should be saved

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. But, the weapon prices would have to go way up!

1 Like