CertifiedLaw for House (Special Election)

Since it’s only been a few days since I posted my old speech, my ideas are still the same. It’s still the beginning of the term and I believe we can still have a good one!

Section I - Introduction
Section II - Plans/Ideas as a House member
Section III - Conclusion

Section I - Introduction

Greetings! I am CertifiedLaw. I am a long time citizen of Firestone. I have held positions in several Firestone departments and congress. I have been a County Councilman twice under County Executive Ash1835. I was also a member of the House back in 2016, when The_Envelope was Governor. For sure, a lot has changed in Firestone, and I plan to bring more good changes.

Section II - My plans & Ideas

As most House members, our main goal is to listen to the citizens, propose beneficial legislation, and get it to the senate. As an individual, I am able to analyze problems and come up with a bill to fix those problems.

In order to have a successful term, communication will be made key between me and my congressional colleagues. When we do come across major problems, my colleagues and myself should be able to fix those problems without creating public distress.

As far as legislation; there’s a lot of legislation. Some of the legislation is outdated and may need to be rewritten. I say this because when V3 comes around, there’s going to be a lot of new ideas. New ideas means new bills.

With that being said, my first step this term will be analyzing the old and rather useless legislation. Of course, who am I to say what is useless and what is not? I will post public polls before making any proposed changes to legislation. As I am running for the representation of the citizens.

Section III - Conclusion

Thank you for taking your time to read my speech! I hope you learned something about me, my view on how things should be done in congress, and how I will perform in office. I am ready for a successful term!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord at CertifiedLaw#6011

2 Likes

Support,
Best of Luck.

2 Likes

SUpport

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support! I only need one more support to get on the ballot. I see there’s a lot of competition for these 4 House spots. Good luck to the other candidates!

2 Likes

You gave me my 5th, and I really like how this is written. You definitely deserve to be a House Rep. Support!

3 Likes

:FSL: House Special Election of September 2018 Results :FSL:

Patchy319- 19 Votes [W]
YoufoundDev_excite- 12 Votes [W]
DizzyMW1- 8 Votes [W]
BritishPolicing1- 7 Votes [W]
FairLaw- 6 Votes [L]
CertifiedLaw- 5 Votes [L]
Titanicsky123- 5 Votes [L]
Outbacksteak_law- 5 Votes [L]

1 Like