Cenosity & ThalliusReborn for Governor & Lt. Governor!

Cenosity & ThalliusReborn

“A Future to Believe In”

Party Affiliation: Unaffiliated

Discord: https://discord.gg/7CePQDj

Cabinet Nominations: https://trello.com/b/9I6JKUXh/cenosity-thalliusreborn-for-governor

Section I. Introduction

As it comes without needing to address this, we have finally decided to put faith in you all, to give us your support in the first Gubernatorial Election of the upcoming new year. As Gubernatorial candidates, we’re eager to see how much hard work can pay off, and provide to you all, a foundation of belief, and restoration.

The Executive Branch needs an administration that will not have to meet certain requirements of popularity, but rather a firm grasp of how our communities government works as a whole and lay forth a set of goals we know we can accomplish during our tenure in office, rather than unrealistically trying to achieve the unachievable before taking office.

We wish you all a Happy Holiday and a great kick-start to the New Year! It’s already almost 2020, and time is flying by like no tomorrow!

Section II. Candidate Introductory

Cenosity:

Greetings to you all, I am Cenosity, and I am currently the Firestone Secretary of State for those of you who didn’t already know me. As the new year is just around the corner, we’re eager to bring to you all a future of belief, and assurance of quality leadership from the Executive Branch, working together to resolve present issues, and remove the hatred aimed towards the Firestone State Government. I have served in the Firestone State Government since November 23rd, 2016 when I took the office of Secretary of the Department of Public Works. I’ve committed to serving both the Firestone community through administrative positions since then, as well as hands-on in the county. I’ve been employed by SCFD, DOT, and DPW, and have worked for the Municipal Government of Redwood, as City Mayor twice. I’ve represented you all, the people, in both the legislative chambers, as a Representative twice, and as a Senator for one term. My career has remained strong, and I’ve been so lucky to have such an important role within the State, working from municipalities all the way up.

As the Gubernatorial election comes right around the corner, it is our main objective, responsibility, and mission to lead through tough times, and bring back mistakenly unidentified rituals that you all have been missing out on, and work together, with disagreement, to provide you all with what you deserve most, truth, respect, and professionalism in office.

As Governor of the State or Firestone, I am going to faithfully execute the duties of my office professionally, in a fashionable manner, ensuring state security, diplomatic relations, and inner-state problems are resolved throughout my tenure. I plan to work closer with my Cabinet members, and staff as a whole, to ensure transparency, and reflect on what we can do better to ensure a future of belief. A better analysis of said objectives will be explained throughout this speech.

ThalliusReborn:

Hello everyone, I am ThalliusReborn and I am the current County Executive of Stapleton County. Taking the oath as County Executive was one of my biggest achievements in the State of Firestone and it’s something that I will always cherish dearly. Serving in past government experiences such as; Cabinet, Sub-Cabinet and County Council, I have knowledge of how both the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch operates.

With 2020, a new decade that will bring its challenges and obstacles in the State of Firestone, we must push past them and eradicate issues before they become a problem. With me as your Lieutenant Governor, when these obstacles approach our path, I will ensure we jump past them with a high score. This starts in our Senate, I will ensure that in the Senate Chambers our Senators will represent the best of Congress, but most importantly our people.

High expectations will be required in our offices and we shall ensure that the people’s voice will indicate who shall become a member of the Senate and who shall not. Competency shall be the most important factor of a Senator, being able to execute their duties with consideration, knowledge, and support of the people. Serving as County Executive has shown me both the duties of a legislative member and leader and the difficulties of both, which is my favorite environment.

As Lieutenant Governor, I am planning to work closely with our inferior governments and departments, to hear the voices of everyone in the state, no matter their reputation status. Our goal in the Senate shall be; transparency, competency, and high expectations. My DMs shall always remain open to all individuals, my ears will pay attention to their ideas and my voice to get those ideas onto the floor.
Thank you.

Section III. Executive Branch

The Firestone State Executive Branch is going to be at the top of our priority list, in an effort to restructure how our Executive Branch is to be run, and how it’s functions shall affect those that work within it. Many ideals have been taken into consideration and we’ve selected the best to run the Executive Branch while keeping the work ethic of our cabinet members and administration at a much stricter level. This shall include expectations with behavior, reports handed on time, attending cabinet meetings, and transparency. We’ll be working more individually with our cabinet members to ensure that everything is moving along as we’d like it to, and is as smooth as possible. Communication is key, and that is one of the top goals we have to carry on throughout our tenure as Governor and Lieutenant Governor.

Section III.A Executive Departments

Over the course of our tenure, it will be at the top of our priorities to ensure that all of our government operated departments are running to high standards, and that they are effectively operating within their high commands. Ensuring that we are able to work very diligently with the State Department to secure foreign relations, enable further access for our citizens to become state ambassadors, promote a wider opportunity for foreign policy to be advised, and overall reaching out to foreign entities such as the State of Mayflower for meetings in the future. As the Firestone Secretary of State, I’ve been able to see how two different administrations have tried to tackle this issue, and I’ll work even harder to ensure my work within the State Department is continued, as well as making it a focus to get foreign entities along with us. I understand better than anyone that the issue with the State Department lie sin the hands of underdeveloped states, that cannot keep up with the modernization of our government, and overall its functions. I will ensure that we have a public discord section of the State Department discord for in-depth analysis for said meetings, and utilization of social media to promote these events to our citizens; via Government twitter handles, and our discord servers.

Alongside our foreign relations, and state security, comes our local and state law enforcement agencies. These departments are key to ensuring the safety of our citizens, and overall enforcement of our law in Stapleton County. I am going to be meeting respectively with our law enforcement leaders in our State to ensure that they’re performing under high standards, and correlate those meetings with the POST administration to provide further insight to problems that have risen, and to prevent future problems in the future. Ensuring all law enforcement departments are on the same page is my main priority, and to keep up with “sectional” cabinet meetings is something I wish to accomplish. More will be mentioned on this below.

Having currently been through both our Transportation and Public Works training programs recently, I have been able to see a lot of how the command members in our public services departments actually perform. It will be a main focus of mine, as Governor, to ensure that I am keeping up with their operations, and meeting with the department leaders to further ensure their needs are met. This correlates to having a very strong relationship with our congressmen/women, and ensuring that they’re able to maintain the public services side of the legislature when needed.

The Department of Public Safety has also been a topic of debate that we’ve been hearing about. Their responsibilities over leading our law enforcement agencies, and public services department is something that we plan to look further into. It hasn’t seemed to have been a problem recently. We believe the best course of action to ensure the departments can have more trust between each other is if DPS sends cases that the department high command may handle, such as; immaturity, disrespect, violating department policy, and so on, to them.

As well as any other problems within our State, we will continue to work alongside our departments that have not been mentioned above. The Department of Justice has a big representation of that, in which their issues will be presented in our gubernatorial agenda. We will be spending a lot of time besides our Attorney General to ensure our Justice Department is meeting standards that we would like it to, and ensure that they’re getting what they need from us, as an administration.

Section III. B Cabinet Meetings

Throughout the past few terms, the Executive Administration here in Firestone has seemed to take a vacation when it comes to providing competent order of communication with cabinet members, and ensuring that all departments are held to standards in-which can be met, surpassed, and re-identified. Our Cabinet members shall be included in how we operate in “Cabinet” operations, whether that be voting on our meetings, or pointing out loopholes in the administration. Inefficiency in our Cabinet meetings have been a real struggle, and it is our responsibility to ensure our Cabinet members are keeping up, and are pushed farther to remain standing strong. Cabinet meetings cannot any-longer be scheduled without a weeks notice, and without proper planning behind them. We expect that the administration is respectful enough of our Cabinet members, to know that they have a life, and need that time to know if they can make it or not. I have held two Cabinet positions in Firestone, starting back in 2016 as the Secretary of Public Works, and I can assure you that when I say things need to be changed, they will be for the better. I’ve been able to see over the past couple years how ineffective the meetings have gotten, and have the ability to ensure that they will be brought up to standard the right way.

Cabinet Reports have also been another “big” deal within the Executive Branch, and it’s about time something was done about it. Formatting every week how many employees your department has hired, and or fired, is not effective, and gets old after too short of time. Our cabinet members shall be required to submit a report with information deemed necessary by their viewpoints, as well as include information we ask them to include on a weekly basis. Cabinet Report submissions may be seeing a change, and that is something we would be able to speak about, as for how we want it to work, it is not yet decided. Our Cabinet is essential for government growth, Department success, and overall the public viewpoint of how our administration is handling change.

In regards to cabinet meetings, a very big goal of mine is to divide the cabinet into respective sectors, such as dividing our meetings into smaller groups of agencies and departments, for more efficient meetings that correspond to departments of the same responsibility. For example, public works and transportation should not have to always attend cabinet meetings with say the state department every other week; they should be able to meet with the administration to focus more on the problems in regards to their operations, and thus not waste time focusing on other department issues that have no correlation to them. More information on this will be laid out over our discord server/Trello board sometime soon. This may be something we try, and a vote from our Cabinet will determine whether or not it will be used after a trial an error testing phase. Planning is a big deal for these things to work right, and we’ll ensure that our meetings are not left in the dust as past administrations have let them be.

Section IV. Legislative Branch

The Firestone Legislative Branch provides our state with legislation that impacts you all individually, and that is something I’m going to take to heart. As part of the executive administration, it is my responsibility, to work alongside our Speaker of the House to ensure all of our Representatives are performing exceptionally, and I, as the President of the Senate, will be responsible for the Firestone State Senate Chamber. As the President of the Senate, I will be working very diligently with my fellow Senators to ensure they’re working to high standards, and are executing the duties of their office to the best of their ability. You, the people, should have a large say in how our government functions, and that falls down to how you’re in communication with your local politicians. As the President of the Senate, I will remain optimistic and open to your feedback, and ensure that your voices are heard.

The Senate Chamber is responsible for voting on Cabinet nominations, State Ambassador nominations, judges, and other high-ranking positions in our government. As the public eye is always on me, I am going to make sure that our Senate is one that is transparent with one another. My chamber will not be able to perform to the best ability unless it works together, and is not divided. Throughout my term, I would like to have all of our congressmen/women remain open to debating each other, and understand that they can disagree for the better of our citizens, when it comes to voting on very crucial legislation on the Senate floor.

Something Cenosity and I are going to be implementing if we take Office as Governor and Lieutenant Governor, is going to be the use of social media and Trello for the public to view. You all, citizens of the State of Firestone should have access to all of our records, which will be kept open to you all, and tracked very carefully on a trello board. Operations within the Executive Branch and Legislative Branch will be posted on our twitter pages, to ensure that our resources are being used for the better of you all. More information will develop further with these ideals, but I am presenting them to you now, with a brief overview. We would both love to hear your feedback on these ideas, and are always open to discuss them personally.

Section V. Judicial Branch

In order to provide justice to those that deserve it, we need to ensure that our Judicial Branch is working to high standards, and is ready to fabricate change in order to do so justifiably. The Firestone State Judicial Branch is a critical aspect of our functions as a State, and we must do all we can to ensure that the Judiciary is working as strong as ever to keep us moving along progressively. We will be working with Chief Court Justice Skye_Jones to ensure that all of our Justices are faithfully executing their duties with efficiency, competency, respect, and affiliation only to the State.

Another debatable topic in regards to the Judiciary systems here in the State of Firestone recently, would be the implement of harsher standards on our judicial ethics. This is something that has been brought up to our attention several times, and is something we feel very strongly about. Due to our judges and justices having so much power, they need to be held to higher standards, and thus implementing through congress, these implements on their standards. Recently congress has released an Act to Revitalize Judicial Ethics following questioning by community members, and we believe at this time, that these laws should be pushed forward in the voting process, to ensure that they’re held to a much higher standard of code, and regulations should be put forth on grounds of impeachment if said code is violated.

It is our responsibility to ensure our Judicial system is functioning properly, to protect the rights of our citizens, and to ensure that our laws are being enforced within the State. More information in regards to our agenda on the Judicial Branch will be released very soon.

Section VI. State Security

It is always something looked down upon by the past administrations, or rather a topic in-which was mentioned, but always avoided due to external conflicts. As Secretary of State, I know first-hand what it’s like to have been in the meeting rooms, form arguments, stand up for what the State of Firestone believes in, represent our state in a diplomatic manner, and frankly, ensure you all, citizens, remain safe at all times through my connections with our administration, and national guard forces. Establishing the State Security Council is something we’ve tried to accomplish in the past, and we’re going to do by working with congress to get it established as soon as we possibly can.

Section VI.A Foreign Policy

As the Firestone Secretary of State, I would like to ensure that all diplomatic relations are upheld through the State Department, as well as our administration, congress, and hopefully established State Security Council (SSC). I believe we must ensure that foreign policy directives are not just issued through the State Department, but through the voting processes deemed valid by the SSC. Foreign policy will allow us to form agreements, policies, alliances, and treaties with foreign entities that hold the requirements deemed necessary through our council. I have drafted several versions of a foreign policy, published two officially, and will do it once again with the establishment of the State Security Council.

Section VII. Conclusion

We thank-you so very much for taking the time to look over our speech; whether you have read the entirety, or just sections that impact you personally. Our campaign relies on giving you a future to believe in, and that is what we’re doing. Rather than unrealistically setting goals, and or thinking of plans, we’ve laid out for you, some of the things we’re going to do during our tenure if elected into office. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us, as our DM’s are always available, and we will always be open to answering your questions. It has been pretty common with most of the past administrations to set things aside, and sit on discord to display their tags, but we’re the people who will actually provide you with our ideals to believe in, and not wait for us to accomplish unnecessary goals from our campaign speech. We hope to gain your support in this election, and we’ve love to with everyone else in the running the best of luck!

Signed,

Cenosity
Gubernatorial Candidate

ThalliusReborn
Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

2 Likes

that looks a LOT like my organization system

joking.

good luck

2 Likes

Support.

colorful_parrots
Secretary

3 Likes

Good-luck to you as well!

p.s. I didn’t reference your “organization” to format this, I’ve used the forum present for this on the devforums forever. A lot of people use it as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know that’s why I said I was joking

lol i know you didn’t copy us

3 Likes

good luck, support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

i’m not sure how i feel about these candidates. i know cenosity is a good fellow but the LTG candidate shot multiple friends of mine just mere months ago???

4 Likes

I didn’t vote for Thallius then, and I won’t now. Cenosity’s amazing, but the way that Thallius oversees swat is intrusive, [excessively] demanding, rude, disrespectful, disgusting, incompetent, indifferent, impotent, and inadequate for someone of his rank. I and several other colleagues will have had agreed with this.

Should this man run for office, he will ruin us all.

6 Likes

Thank you for the constructive criticism. I’ll take it into consideration.

1 Like

support

3 Likes

support, good luck

3 Likes

Support.

Elite_Creations
County Chairman
Stapleton County

3 Likes

Support
G_abee
DPS
FFA
REP.

3 Likes

As you may have not known, I am the former SWAT member who recorded the video of Thallius’ attempted murder on CRT Commander IceyTrigger. Sorry Thallius, but I believe that other Lt Govs in this race have more potential. I apologize dude. You were a good operative when I worked with you. But another thing is I don’t see how you’ve improved the County as CE.

But Cenosity, though I haven’t ever talked or worked with you, would be a great candidate for Governor. Good luck to both of you.

2 Likes

I support,
although what has been previously said about Thall I find it to be quite concerning, because not one time has he been disrespectful towards me or anyone in the County Government to my knowledge. I also think Thallius has done a phenomenal job as the County Ex. working diligently with municipalities to help us in every shape, way, fashion and form. Therefore I do support and endorse theses two candidates.
Representative,
Firetreat21.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support
dfc nocloveswilly

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes