Cenosity for Senate

To those of you who have not had the experience of meeting me, I am Cenosity. I’m a longtime community member of the State of Firestone who has since 2021, taken a huge step back from public service or employment within the community.

I am running for my seventh term of public office, and fifth term as a Senator within the State of Firestone, and am looking for your support as I run for a seat in the Firestone Senate.

My most notable positions in the State of Firestone:
x1 Former Secretary of State
x1 Former Secretary of Public Works
x2 Firestone Developer
x4 Senator
x2 Representative
x1 Speaker Pro Tempore
x1 County Executive
x2 County Councilman
x2 Redwood Mayor

For those curious, I have had the privilege of serving in Firestone government since 2016, and understand the functions and operations of these offices in and out. I’ve proposed numerous pieces of legislation during my tenures in office, and have facilitated, presided, and supported many individuals new to the legislature.

I will surely respond to any questions, comments, or concerns on this thread, however it will be easiest to direct them to my discord at Cenosity#9086.

Thank you, and I hope to gain your support.

Cenosity

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

cenosity making his yearly appearance

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, good luck my man

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

OH that’s why your name rings a bell, support

2 Likes

only thing for me is no plans

what kind of legislation did yoh write during your tenures

thanks bye

1 Like

You can search past legislation on the legislature board, and I’m sure there is an archived section for that as well.

For current plans, I don’t foresee specific legislation that I would be proposing immediately, however supporting the citizens, businesses, and the government in transitioning into v3 is going to require people with my expertise and experience to be seated in the Senate.

I’ve always been a huge supporter of businesses, departments, and the citizens of the State of Firestone. I’m a deep negotiator and questioner, especially when it comes to confirmations- particularly in the Cabinet.

1 Like

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

what are your plans to protect the state from foreign influence?

1 Like

supporting this shithead

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

May you provide further explanation of your question? Protecting the state from foreign influence in what regard? The state department? Government functions? Ambassador confirmations? What specifically are you inquiring about?

I can promise you, as I’ve formerly served as the Secretary of State here in Firestone under three gubernatorial terms, that I understand the impacts of foreign affairs, and the processes in which they’re developed and ran. However I cannot specifically respond without further info from you.

2 Likes