Cenosity for Senate

Support

5 Likes

I was surprised by your questions during my confirmations, mostly because senators tend to not ask many. You asking them shows how dedicated you are and that you actually care. Great senator.

Support.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX, Esq.
Attorney General

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

I trust on you, support.

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

mango man supports!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes
2 Likes

Cenosity is an honest man who knows his job. Rather then proposing tons of bills, he realizes that he can do an amazing job not only through that, but through helping to amend and vote on bills. He’s an overall great Senator, Support.

4 Likes

I withdraw my support after seeing ceonsity’s recent actions

3 Likes

what did he do now?

3 Likes

I just saw some of the stuff he said in the Congress chat and just didn’t think he is a good fit for this anymore. It’s nothing crazy but I’ve seen him in 3 arguments involving a trello now.

3 Likes

maybe because its a big issue?

2 Likes

Well yes but as I said, no one should be arguing about that three times in a hostile manner

I don’t really wanna argue here either, I just don’t think he’s right for this position

3 Likes

Glad to here your feedback. I’ve been in Firestone’s government since 2016. Trello voting is finally coming to light after innovative and I’s determination, and focus on the issue. We’re the only one’s who have been pointing it out for all this time, yet no-one cared to listen to what we had to think.

I’d like to know what conversations that sparked your viewpoint as to why I’m unfit to be a Senator.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

mainly the congress chat after i saw what you said. you seem like you have a strong opinion on trello voting and i read your attitude wrong. appologies

i retract my retraction
support.

2 Likes

Campaigning has closed.

2 Likes