Cenosity for Senate

Good morning everyone, I would first like to say I am again re-running for Senate. Over the past 4 years, going on 5 in just a few months, will mark an incredibly long public-service record for me serving within the Firestone government. If elected this term, it will be my sixth term in congress. More than anything I look forward to serving you, the people, throughout my tenure, and have proved to do so by voting for the people, and standing alone by myself to help better the state, when the rest of congress disagrees.

My most notable positions in the State of Firestone;

x1 Former Secretary of State
x1 Former Secretary of Public Works
x3 Senator
x2 Representative
x1 County Executive
x2 County Councilman
x2 Redwood Mayor

I would be more than thrilled to serve a sixth term within this state, and help progress our congress chamber forward. Over my tenure last term, I did not propose much legislation, however that is not what should define activity as a Senator. I attended all but one senate session since I was elected, and voted on every trello-vote that was put out for us to vote on.

I will continue to work my hardest to review all legislation deeply, to ensure that poor legislation fails in the chamber, and that we as a Senate can work together stronger, despite our disagreements. My side on most things is opposite to the others within the chamber, so it provides the chamber with good balance.

I don’t want to write a long speech with false promises, however, I would appreciate the support!

Signed,
Senator Cenosity

6 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

didn’t you have a hissy-fit and threatened to boycott a confirmation because it wasn’t in-game or something like that?

3 Likes

No. I was making a point to Hecxtro to start hosting confirmations in-game, rather than over trello. It was me standing my ground with what I believed was right. Was I going to vote nay just because, no? It was simply a remark to push for confirmations to be held in-game, and nothing more. Irrelevant really as the people who bring it up, were not present in the conversation, and didn’t get the backstory to the remark made.

3 Likes

Support

@Automationeer is big noob for hating everyone

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

i mean like hosting confirmations on trello would end up in confusion so he had a valid point. @Automationeer

4 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

Support .

5 Likes

support.

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

update: my bad it wasn’t you who threatened to boycott confirmations

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Do you have any plans?

4 Likes

My plans are to continue doing what it is that my job consists of. That is voting on legislation, writing legislation, reaching out, and allowing citizens to reach out to me to address their concerns, as well as to ensure support for our employment rights, and work with congressmen/women to get parts of the new constitution put into place.

I take a lot of time when reading over legislation to ensure nothing but quality is passed through. I stand my ground on topics in-which I disagree with, and hope to continue to provide a balanced viewpoint on legislation, rather than just agreeing with everyone on everything at all times.

As a former business owner, I understand that businesses need to be heard and represented by congress, however I do not have any current plans with businesses, so I’m not going to just make them up; false promises as mentioned above in my speech.

I look forward to continuously revitalizing our government, where it stands, how it functions, and how we continue to push forward change within our chamber. This comes into terms with the trello voting situation, and the senate standing rules which were a big deal last term. Their meaning, it’s messiness. and hopefully working with you to re-write them as you’ve mentioned within your speech.

As the term goes on, I’ll continue to work with my fellow congressional leaders, civilians, employees, department heads, and business owners to address their needs, and fix loopholes that exist within our laws, that aren’t always noticed when such legislation is passed.

3 Likes