Cenosity & Ash1835 for Governor and Lieutenant Governor!

Do you believe that this would give parties an unfair advantage in the LB, and furthermore, that an amendment banning the authority of parties is needed before this can pass?

2 Likes

No, this amendment is to simply restore more fair and democratic elections, giving people a chance to vote rather then wins by default. I dislike the whole fear mongering over party takeover in the Congressional Chambers, I get it can happen but I just donā€™t think it is rooted from this issue.

2 Likes

Refer to our discord; channel #gubernatorial-speech; as itā€™s far too long to post on the forums, and I cannot edit my original post.

Discord: https://discord.gg/3XBJmFd

2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support! As Governor, Ash benefited the State greatly, bringing in new citizens and tourists!

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

I support sweetie! (no homo)

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

didnt ash blame cenosity for the atoll thing then go ahead and fire him? I dont think this duo will work out. also didnt hec leak that ash gives people medals based on their gender?!

no support WAHHH

#FSCLOUTOMGCANYOUBELIEVETHIS?

2 Likes

gender go be wall-e security bro

2 Likes

The atoll situation wasnā€™t a matter of ā€œblamingā€ anyone. It was an event that unfolded, that I owned up to. This was a matter of multiple months ago, that was poorly handled on all behalves. There are multiple people to blame for this instance, however, this was something we were over within weeks of it occurring. Ash and I have worked together, while I was Secretary of State very well, and the instance of removing me from his Cabinet, was what he should have done after what was said. However, that did not impact how we got along with one another, nor has anything to do with this election, as itā€™s been 6 months.

I understand youā€™re bringing such small details up, and I understand that this is something that happens every election. I cannot do anything about the little things such as those, as itā€™s long been gone, and there is no real point in bringing it back up. It was settled, and weā€™ve moved on.

Iā€™d be more than willing to discuss further in DMā€™s; @Genner0072

3 Likes

so if it was poorly handled, how can you be trusted to run an entire government.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been in the Firestone community since 2016. The only thing that was done, was that a joke was made, in the wrong place, at the wrong time. To be frank, youā€™re only bringing this up due to it being an election. No-one has had any issues with this, before we announced our campaign. I was very open with what happened, and that should not deter anything going on now. Itā€™s been over 6 months, and it had nothing to do with anyone, other than Ash and I.

Since then, Iā€™ve been employed in Several command positions in the State, and was just elected as a Senator over the past week. Iā€™ve served the community for over 4 years, and the trust level that I have built up over this time, should much more oversee the act of stating a joke; to be fair, there have been candidates who have been elected, that have done far more than state a joke. Thanks for asking that question, because I was very glad to answer it.

2 Likes