Caught in the crime

I am making this so ppl can put their “body cameras” on the internet for all of firestone to see.
my camera just so happened to catch 3 ppl trying to rob me (tonight [already arested])

please post your recordings here so ppl can watch you do your job or watch criminals be bad at being criminals.

have a good night and thank you

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18jmqDU9PVnNwOFDKekp8f_mGCMJn1Aej/view?usp=sharing
a link to the tried robbery video

1 Like

and how is this useful

1 Like

why do we want body cameras bruh we can litreally just record or screenshot for proof of a crime

1 Like

If you actually go to the link it’s a screen recording of FS crims. I feel he’s doing this so that there’s a public place to put up this footage possibly for security, possibly for laughs, maybe both?

@cititationticket “and how is this useful”

Again, for security and to allow others to possibly take action? I could be reading wayy too much into this but I can get the premise for his post, and from the:

watch criminals be bad at being criminals.

I’d have to say its a new thread dedicated to posting videos of trash criminals, so take it like a sectioned version of the memes megathread.

1 Like

why is this even necessary, at all…

1 Like

He never mentioned adding body cameras, he’s talking about posting recordings.

4 Likes

entertainment

1 Like

entertainment B)

1 Like

this is exactly what I intended for this thread to be used for

also by “body cameras” I was trying to talk more RP like Ex. if I was in a car Id call the footage a dashcam recording

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like