Catalyst_0 for Stapleton County Council

Hello everyone! I’m, Catalyst_0, and I am honored to be announcing my candidacy for a seat county council. This is where I want to properly begin my career in Firestonian politics, so I can get experience in Firestone laws, legislature, government workings, and more to better represent the citizens of Stapleton County, Firestone.

Plans
What do I plan to do if I am elected? Firstly, bring more transparency to the county’s government, which includes meetings, press releases, and interviews. I may sound like a broken record, sure, but to know what your county is doing is key to having a smoothly functioning government. I also want to help with municipalities on any legislature needed to help them run their town or city to the best of their ability.

Another important issue many Firestonians face is proper healthcare, specifically at the county level. I will work with our Department of Health, other County Councillors, and the County Executive and to reform, modernize, and upgrade our current state-level healthcare laws to better the healthcare system Firestone has.

Experience
In Firestone, I have worked numerous jobs and even started my own business. Some of the most important of those are:

• Board of Directors for KFL
  • Former Manager for Coolabrita’s Toy Emporium
  • Former Marketing Manager at Firestone Wealth Group
  • Co-Founder of Firestone State University
  • Employee at Stapleton County Community Center
  • among internships, employments, and other start-ups.

Outside of Firestone, I have held the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs in a small ro-city-state called Auburn.

If you elect me, I will represent Stapleton County, and its residents to the best of my ability, no matter what hardships will come nor challenges pop up. I won’t just do things on my own and will work with and my amazing fellow County Councillors, Mayors, our County Executive, and State level government. I will listen to what the citizens have to say on laws, issues, and other subjects.

I will greatly appreciate supporting me for Stapleton County’s Council!

To all of Firestone,
Catalyst_0

2 Likes

If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please reply on this post! I will answer to the best of my ability.

2 Likes

Press Secretary’s job.

Interviews of?

You said it yourself there, not me. state-level healthcare laws

I’d suggest listing them.

If you can fix/answer these, I’ll support. Also, why do you have your own tag

3 Likes

I’ll make sure all things said in them is factually correct.

Interviews with news outlets (if they want), on new laws, elections, county business (that can be shared with the public), and events.

I mean county-level laws (whoops, wrong grammar)

I have started a social media company called Peacock, a news outlet called The Firestonian, and Firestone State University. I have had internships at FNN, WoofCorp, and The Firestone Times.

2 Likes

The Department of Health is on the state-level. I’d suggest working with the Stapleton County Fire Department if you have anything for them as they’re on the county-level

Well…you did do what I said so support

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support, the County Council needs some fresh faces and you could provide an interesting new perspective

4 Likes

Suppppppppppporrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

3 Likes

Can I ask why you decided to run for Mayor of Arborfield and Stapleton County Council at the SAME time? @Catalyst_0

Also, what will your work ethic be like if elected to the County Council? Because I read your post on applications in Firestone and you complain how they are lengthy and too much. I’m not being rude, just being critical and trying to understand.

3 Likes

Excuse me, but I didn’t complain about them being to much since I’m lazy, but since a lot of us are UNDER 18, so not all of us have applied for a job, or written a diploma, or any of those things that are difficult. I complained since I was confused about something, and so I asked people who are more experienced with applications to give me ideas for how I can do it at my full potential. Something I

My work ethic will be high, since I put my all into anything I do. No matter what it is. Whether it’s me designing a logo for a client or I’m writing a reply on FS Forums, I make sure that my work is the highest I can give. I think things through, and if I need help or advice and I can, I will go to someone more experienced to help me, so I can make a decision that I know is the best option.

I decided to run for Mayor of Arborfield since I thought it was a good place to start out, but I found out it was not, as the responsibilities a Mayor has requires more experience than what I have. I chose to run for this since I want to start my political career making Stapleton County, and by extension Firestone better, not enter something I’m unprepared for, which will lead to a failure that could have been avoided.

I hope this answers your questions. In fact, I’m taking tips to try to apply for DoT.

2 Likes

Yes, but a lot of this stuff is learned before you turn 18. It doesn’t matter about what your age is. Anyways, I digress. I wish you luck in your campaign, but I sadly won’t support this time around.

2 Likes

Not really, as it depends on age. But, I digress, thank you for stopping by.

2 Likes

A large amount of the general FS population consists of people under the age of 18. However, everyone who has gotten anywhere in the state has done one of two things. They have either worked through it on their own, and been successful that way, or requested help, and have a mentor get them to where they are today. I would STRONGLY suggest running for a city council spot, and also try to get your foot in the door for things in FS other than businesses. Good luck with the elections, but no support for this round.

2 Likes