Catalyst_0 for Arborfield Mayor May-June 2021!

Hiya! I’m Catalyst_0, and I’ve been here enough times I need no introduction, nor a funny segue. Positions I’ve held/hold include:

• BoD for KFL
  • Manager for Coolabrita’s Toy Emporium
  • Marketing Manager at Firestone Wealth Group
  • Co-Founder of Firestone State University
  • Employee at Stapleton County Community Center
  • among internships and other start-ups.

Now, time for the age-old question: Why should you vote for me? Well, if I’m elected, the first matter I’d try to work on is the fact Arborfield so quiet, so often. Rarely does anything of major interest go on here and most people are in Redwood. I plan to hold more city gatherings and events in Arborfield, so you to talk with other residents, we can discuss issues relating to Arborfield and Firestone as a whole, and get to know the people who you voted for! I’d also promote businesses in our city to hold their own events, openings, and shifts here and open their business in our amazing town!

Like all candidates, I plan to maintain as much transparency as possible, with press releases, interviews, and even Twitter posts! You should be able to know that the person who is your Mayor has the benefits of the city in their intensions!

If you have any ideas for other things we could do in Arborfield,
feel free to reply! If you have any criticisms, questions, or concerns, reply to this post as well and I’ll try to provide a solution to the best of my ability!

Have an amazing evening, morning, or afternoon,
-Catalyst_0

2 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Do you plan on committing to relations between the City of Redwood & District of Prominence?

2 Likes

Of course, and I will have and maintain a public relation with both cities and their mayors, city council people and residents, as they will with Arborfield’s.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

You have no political experience. I don’t think this is a good place to start out.

2 Likes

Well, I’m not waiting until we eventually get an election for a city council. In July. Furthermore, I think am tenured enough with what knowledge I know that I can start here. If you think I should wait until the year is basically over for an election I didn’t even get on the ballot for last time, that’s your opinion.

2 Likes

July is like 2 days away after Mayor Elections…there’s also County Council.

2 Likes

It’s May, June, then July.

Also, isn’t County Council above the Mayor?

2 Likes

Depends on how you think about it. CC is still a council position, where you are just doing the normal legislating that city council or state legislator would do, just at a county level. Mayor has a whole different set of responsibilities, as they are the top of a city

2 Likes

Mayor has more responsibilities and duties to fulfill which is why I think they’re saying you should start at a position where it’s more welcoming to newer people (not saying cc does less work)

3 Likes

But I have tried to be on the council, and basically got at the most, 3 supports.

2 Likes

If you aren’t even qualified for CC, how can you be qualified for mayor?

2 Likes

How do you know I’m not qualified?

2 Likes

I don’t see anything regarding politics mentioned in your resume

2 Likes

My political experience isn’t in Firestone, but in a small, unknown ro-city state, so I don’t think anyone would really care.

2 Likes

You could put you also have political experience outside of Firestone and mention some examples

2 Likes

Well, next time. Anyway, my political experience outside Firestone is that I was the Minister of Foreign Affairs in a small ro-city state called Auburn.

2 Likes

Nice, is that all?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, yes. I resigned since the ro-state was so inactive that I didn’t really have any foreign affairs to really tend to. Also, the size made it hard to find any other ro-state to ally with. I nearly applied to join KFL Founder KendaleCooke’s KUSA, which has a more developed game and more activity, but you had to get a permit that hasn’t been fully finished.

2 Likes