Casket1256 for the Redwood City Council

Amenities citizens of Redwood,

I, casket1256, hereby declare that I am re-running for the Redwood City Council. As some of you may already I know, I served as an Alderman last term, however! I believe I did extremely well, and attended over 6 Sessions (the majority). I have experience outside of Firestone, I feel that the city of Redwood would benefit from me tremendously (again). While I am not in any departments within Firestone, I am in a multitude of businesses. I am in the following businesses (these are only some):

• Standardrides in URides
  • Supervisor in General 24/7

LEGISLATIVE EXPERIENCE:

• Redwood City Council Alderman (1 Term)
  • Marlevin Senator (1 Term)
  • Marigold Council (5 Terms)
    And more!!!

If I am re-elected Redwood City Council, I will do several things. The first of those being protecting the small businesses. Getting businesses within Redwood getting better contacts in law enforcment, as I know some businesses have trouble with security and theft. I will also communicate with the Department of Commerce about getting more businesses events within Redwood.

As I tried to complete last term, I wanted to host a mass shift. However, I ran out of time before the Term ended! If I am re-elected, I will be sure to have it this term!

Thank you for your continued support.

Signed,
casket1256,
Redwood City Council Candidate

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Can you please inform me of what you have done in the past?

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Do you plan on proposing any specific bills for this?

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

As being the Chairman last term, I can personally say that Casket was one the most dedicated/hardworking Alderman’s.

4 Likes

Amazing question!

I worked a lot behind the scenes, helping to write, and plan certain events. For about half the term I was working on a MASSIVE business fair for Redwood, but I ran out of time. If I am re-elected, it will be hosted this term!

@yeanlingspark99

3 Likes

I will be talking with the Firestone Department of Commerce if I am re-elected about the best way to do these types of things. Hopefully it won’t only be for Redwood, but Firestone as a whole!

@ADMIRAL_RICKY

3 Likes

Ok, what are your thoughts on the parking lot speed limit and the percent of people who get run over it going up and up?

3 Likes

That is a re-occuring issue, I believe that something needs to be done more than just the City. If I am re-elected, I will attempt to gain County imput on that.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

suport

2 Likes

I support this nice man

2 Likes
2 Likes

ehehehehe support

2 Likes

casket1256 is very professional and maintains all required aspects in order to maintain his status as a respected and reputable member of the Firestone community. He has worked with countless businesses, big and small, therefore I believe he will be able to reach out and help to support businesses and conduct his duties of office correctly, efficiently, and professionally; therefore, he has my support.

/s/ MisterTypo

2 Likes
2 Likes

support

2 Likes