Casket1256 for the House of Representatives!

Amenities citizens of Firestone,

I would like to declare that I will be running for House of Representatives. I would like encourage you to vote for me for the House of Representatives.

Since I know no one wants to read through paragraphs I am going to keep this short.

While I have little legislative experience within the State of Firestone, I can assure you that by voting for me you will not be making the wrong choice. If I am elected or not I will still support small businesses, and continue to be active.

I will also support all other candidates running for the House of Representatives.

Since I know no one want’s to read through paragraphs I am going to keep this short.

Departments and bussinesses I am employed in:

• Firestone Police Explorers
  • General 24/7
  • Wendkings
  • URides
  • Chick-Fil-A

My planes for the State of Firestone:

• Make more laws and regulations regarding crime and businesses.
  • Fix the outdated laws and boating regulations.
  • Propose new legislations for V3.
  • AND LISTEN TO WHAT YOU, THE CITIZENS OF FIRESTONE, WANT.

I don’t know why you are waiting, GO VOTE! If you vote for me I will Give you want you want, I will listen to what you have to say.

Signed,
Casket1256

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Spelling errors, short speech, no previous experience, or at least resume.
Sorry, no support.
-potato3249

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, I will take this into consideration. @potato3249

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

What needs to be fixed?

1 Like

@TheGreenLego_Brick Thanks for taking time to leave a comment! I feel that since boats are still new there are a couple of flaws, especially with V3 right around the corner. These flaws include, but are not limited to, the licensing system, the dock layout as well as there are no real boat traffic laws.

1 Like

suppppppppppppport

1 Like

No Support.

1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a representative.