Casket1256 for the Arborfield City Council

Amenities citizens of Arborfield,

I, casket1256, hereby declare that I am running for the Arborfield City Council. As some of you may already I know, I ran for the House of Representatives, as well as the Redwood City Council. I have recently moved from Redwood to Arborfield. Furthermore I feel that this is a great entryway into legislation within the State of Firestone. I have experience outside of Firestone, I feel that the city of Arbofield would benefit from me tremendously. While I am not in any departments within Firestone, I am in a multitude of businesses, I even own one of my own!. I am in the following businesses:

• Probationary Explorer with the Firestone Police Explorers
  • Chief Executive Officer in Wendkings
  • Standardrides in URides
  • Supervisor in General 24/7
  • Employee/Cook in Chick-Fil-A
  • Intern in Big Blue Adventures (Opening in V3)
  • Division Coordinator in Bloxmart
  • Volunteer Trainee in the Firestone Humanitarian Organization (Not an official member yet)
  • Supervisor in the Firestone Zoo
  • Security (Team) in Kotse
  • Senior Employee in the Firestone Racing Company
  • Owner (Director) in Drum’s Amazing BBQ
  • General Service Director in Iconic Fast Food

Former jobs/positions I held within Firestone:

• Civil Employee (CEP) in the Firestone State Police:Community Relations Division

Please note that even though I hold a lot of positions within Firestone, I am very active, and will most defenitly be able to hold this position.

If I am elected Arborfield City Council, I will do several things. The first of those being protecting the small businesses. Getting businesses within Arborfield better contacts in law enforcment, as I know some businesses have trouble with security and theft. I will also communicate with the Department of Commerce about getting more businesses events within Arborfield.

Thank you for your continued support.

Signed,
casket1256

2 Likes

Are you running for Redwood or Arborfield?

2 Likes

@CoolPilotCaio1I have recently realized the mistake in the beginning, I have moved to the city of Arborfield, and, therefore, I am runnign for the Arborfield City Council.

2 Likes

Ok, make sure to fix these things then

2 Likes

Thank you for finding this error, Sir, it has since been fixed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

What do you plan on doing within your term?

2 Likes

@JakeGames25 That is an amazing question, Sir. One of the things that I am passionate about within Firestone is small businesses, I own one myself. I would like to help create regulations/laws regarding these businesses’ security. Being a small business owner myself, I have noticed a lot of theft. While I have my own security, they don’t have to much legal authority, and this is something I would like to change (i.e. if they see someone break the law on the property the have the right to hold them until Law Enforcement arrive). Another thing I would like to do, is right now there appears to be a line between department/government members and the community, and I would like to change that. I would like to get the community more involved, and see what they think, ad how they think their community is doing. Thank you for your question, Sir.

3 Likes

Support,

Representative JakeGames25

2 Likes

I, Developing_Blue support @casket1256 for Aborfield City Council.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support, I have just released this form on the main election form, I will link it below. I will continue to gather support from the citizens of Arborfield. Have a Merry Christmas!

LINK: Arborfield City Council Elections | December 2020 - Elections / Speeches - State of Firestone Forums

Signed,
casket1256

3 Likes

support cuz i like ur name

2 Likes

supper i mean support

2 Likes

Screenshot_126

2 Likes

2 Likes

I would like to thank InfiniteturtlesYT for being my Campaign Manager, without him, I may not have this many supporters.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes