Cartertheoffical for House

Hello, I am Cartertheoffical and I am running for House of Representatives. I hope I can get your support because I want to help the State of Firestone become a safer and stronger community. I have little experience with Firestone Politics but with your help we can achieve great things! Below are some of my jobs that I have and have held within the State of Firestone

• Chairman/Founder of the Firestone Bloxmart
  • Former Owner of Firestone State News
  • Deputy Director of Operations for Redwood Memorial Services

Plans as Representative

My plans as a Representative are listed below. If you have any suggestions please comment down below.

Businesses
We will create laws that will help businesses get more customers. We will also make a law to create a better hiring process when it comes to business hiring individuals with a criminal record.

Restart Program
We will create a restart program where individuals with minor criminal records can work in certain departments with limited access to what they can do while working. This will help individuals that have criminal records and want to change there ways by letting them obtain a good job so they can live a better life.

MORE TO COME SOON
There will be much more laws that I will push to get created. But I need your support to help me be able to achieve these goals!

I am Carter J. Soule (Cartertheoffical) and I approve this message.

2 Likes

No support. You didn’t talk about your plans at all. Lack of effort on the post.

2 Likes

Also no support. Lack of effort and as well doesn’t fit the job in my opinion, stick with Bloxmart.

2 Likes

No support, I disagree with the plans.

2 Likes

What do you suggest?

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I SUPPORT!