Cartertheoffical for House of Representatives

PART 1. INTRODUCTION

Hello me fellow citizens. I am @Cartertheoffical nd I have been in the State of Firestone for almost 2 years now. In these 2 years I have learned so much and I’ve made so many friends. When I saw that there was gonna be special elections for the House of Representatives I knew that I had to take a shot at trying to win. I hope you support me in this election so we can have a stronger and safer Firestone.

“We Can and We Will”

PART 2. AGENDA & ISSUES

If I get elected into the House of Representatives I will get to work right away on the important issues that effect the everyday life of Firestone Citizens. Below are all of the issues that will be on my agenda if I become a Representative.

Support for Businesses
I will work with the business owners of Firestone to work out issues that they may have within their business or within Firestone. I myself am a Business Owner and I sometimes run into issues with my business and Firestone. So I want Business Owners to have someone they can trust and count on to make the right decisions to help their business.

Prison Time Reform
If you have ever been arrested in the State of Firestone then you know how long your prison sentence is. Together we will lower the jail time on certain misdemeanor and some felony crimes. Because some misdemeanor crimes are outrageously long.

Support for All Citizens
As a Representative I will listen to the Citizens ideas and suggestions that they might have. Because I believe every Citizen in Firestone deserves a voice in our Government and how it’s ran. Of course not all suggestions will be allowed to become bills I will still try to the best of my ability to work with every citizen in Firestone.

Department Jobs and Citizens
If your a citizen with a very minor misdemeanor and you have a good background within the State of Firestone I will work with you to help you get a low rank job within different Government Departments. Some of these departments will include the Department of Public Works, Public Safety, and the Police Explorers. Because I believe that if you have a very minor criminal record that you should still be able to work in some of the minor Departments within Firestone.

MORE TO COME
If I become a Representative in the State of Firestone I will have way more on my agenda than just these topics so please support Cartertheoffical for House of Representatives.

PART 3. QUESTIONS & CONCERNS

Questions
If you have any questions I encourage to DM me on discord (@CarterJCaldwell#3433) and I ensure you that I will DM you back as soon as I get your message.

Thank You
I thank you for reading my speech and I hope that I can get all of your support so that we can make a safer and stronger Firestone together.

2 Likes

kinda copied my style and manifesto there dude

4 Likes

I copied the style. That’s it

2 Likes

Theres two things i’d like to know before considering declaring my support for you. For one, what experience do you hold in Firestone? Were you formally in government? Were you an employee of any departments? What makes you qualified to hold this position? If you were formally in government what are some things you’ve done?

And two, alot of candidates say they are going to listen to the public opinion and make decisions based around them. How are you actually going to listen to the people and gather their opinions to make your decisions?

2 Likes

give us MORE information!!

2 Likes

For someone who was abusing their business owner power within the main FS discord to advertise a non-registered business makes me doubt the trust with being a Rep, so, no support.

3 Likes

literally copied speech template no support

2 Likes
2 Likes

Go vote.

1 Like