Carter for County Council

No, I’m not saying that at all

support gl

1 Like

support

2 Likes

You certainly didn’t say otherwise.

When Auto asked what you meant by ‘Mayor’, with the implication of Mayor of Stapleton County, which doesn’t exist, you said “Mayor of Redwood”, completely ignoring the other 2 mayors within the county

2 Likes

back off dude, it’s a mayor
he probably has a plan to help the mayor as redwood is the most critical and active city in the state, it’s not his personal priority or responsibility to work with all of the mayors

1 Like

sure but if his dedication is to redwood, he’s better poised to run for a position there; rather than to stand for a county-wide post

4 Likes

support

1 Like

here here

1 Like

If you wish to specifically work with the Mayor of Redwood, I’d suggest joining the Redwood City Council. I do suggest at least getting a basic knowledge by looking through the Discord Server for a few minutes of the positions within the county before running for County Council

2 Likes

Support, just needs some more official plans, like things you would 100% do

2 Likes

Are you black @Cartertheoffical?

Um no

1 Like

support

/s/ jackfrojpg

2 Likes

1 more :crossed_fingers:t4:

support

1 Like

Support! Great plans, looking forward to see you on the council!

1 Like

I’ll only support u if u turn black. So turn black pls

I have personally failed at least the past 3 of your permit applications and your businesses tended to go inactive quickly anyways.

The Department of Commerce exists for a reason and we have a Discord server if you’re not already in it.

Let me quote a comment from your County Executive speech:

The cities being Redwood, Arborfield and Prominence.

How will you achieve this?

What exactly will you do?

Mind providing examples?

2 Likes

Election over. Candidate won position.