Carter for County Council

INTRODUCTION

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, I am Cartertheoffical and I am hereby running for County Council. Before I begin telling you my plans for Stapleton County I want to tell you guys a little bit about me. I joined the State of Firestone roughly in 2018 and have enjoyed everyday since. Since I joined Firestone I have owned a couple of businesses such as Bloxmart Stores, Inc, and Firestone State News.

I have gained lots of experience in running a business and I now want to expand my experience within this state to politics.

PLANS FOR THE COUNTY

My plans have always been simple, get done what needs to get done, an I believe that my plans will not only benefit the County but benefit the government as a whole. To do that here are some plans/ideas that I want to implement:

• I will work directly with the citizens to address their concerns and wants.
  • To create a business collaboration even where businesses can unite and show support to each other, express ideas, and aid other businesses
  • I will work efficiently with the Mayor and other councilmen and woman to stabilize the counties government.
  • Bring the government and citizens together so we can benefit all of us.
  • I will create county laws/ordinances that are needed and nullify those that serve no purpose.

CONCLUSION

I am aware that I have no past experience within politics or our government, but that doesn’t mean that I wont benefit the county and government just like they did or even better. Give me a chance to show you how much dedication, knowledge, and handwork I can provide to this wonderful county. Thank you for your time reading this if you are willing to support me please comment “support” below. If you have questions feel free to dm me here or on discord at CarterJUnderwood#3433

Signed,
Cartertheoffical

2 Likes

sure, support

1 Like

commerce’s job

The Mayor of Stapleton, haven’t heard of that before.

Like what?

I see no concrete plans, just vague populism.

3 Likes

The mayor of Redwood

1 Like

and the other two mayors are redundant in your eyes?

1 Like

No, I’m not saying that at all

support gl

1 Like

support

2 Likes

You certainly didn’t say otherwise.

When Auto asked what you meant by ‘Mayor’, with the implication of Mayor of Stapleton County, which doesn’t exist, you said “Mayor of Redwood”, completely ignoring the other 2 mayors within the county

2 Likes

back off dude, it’s a mayor
he probably has a plan to help the mayor as redwood is the most critical and active city in the state, it’s not his personal priority or responsibility to work with all of the mayors

1 Like

sure but if his dedication is to redwood, he’s better poised to run for a position there; rather than to stand for a county-wide post

4 Likes

support

1 Like

here here

1 Like

If you wish to specifically work with the Mayor of Redwood, I’d suggest joining the Redwood City Council. I do suggest at least getting a basic knowledge by looking through the Discord Server for a few minutes of the positions within the county before running for County Council

2 Likes

Support, just needs some more official plans, like things you would 100% do

2 Likes

Are you black @Cartertheoffical?

Um no

1 Like

support

/s/ jackfrojpg

2 Likes

1 more :crossed_fingers:t4: