CAROLINEKITTY FOR HOUSE

CAROLINEKITTY FOR HOUSE

Confussled is posting this on my behalf as my forums account is currently suspended. OOPSIE DAISIES!

I am caroIinekitty, formerly known as etry_playtime, and I am running for House this term!

I have had numerous experiences within the state, which I believe is essential to making fair and impartial legislation. Congressional figures, as a representative of the citizens of the State, should allow citizens to provide their opinions on legislation and argue against bills that affect them negatively.

I have voted on heaps of legislation during my tenure as a senator and representative, voicing the opinions of citizens on numerous nominations (notably Hecxtro for DPS Secretary, CaptainCrosslay for FFA Director and Richie_Bear for DHS Secretary) and I intend to continue with this pattern!

Employment History in the State

• President pro tempore
  • Firestone Department of Health Registered Nurse
  • Firestone Department of Health Center for Disease Control Agent
  • Stapleton County Fire Department Senior Fire-Medic
  • Stapleton County Fire Department Head Instructor
  • FNG Infantry Staff Sergeant
  • FNG Military Police Sergeant First Class
  • 7th Infantry Training and Education Company Senior Drill Sergeant
  • Stapleton County Press Secretary

I’ve had a ton of other positions in the state, but I feel that those are the relevant ones. =)

My plans for the house:

• Provide citizens with a platform where they can voice their opinions on legislation that will be brought up during House sessions
  • Work alongside law enforcement to produce legislation that benefits them while ensuring the legislation is fair to the criminal side of Firestone
  • Consult with department heads to gain their opinion on legislation that has an effect on their department
  • Refurbish old legislation from 2017-2021 and repair loopholes to make Firestone law better!!!

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions about my campaign that you are uncomfortable posting on the forums!

2 Likes

(also mine is coming soon:tm:)

1 Like

Support and endorsed. Worked with this individual during my term in the Senate and can attest to their experience and productivity in the legislature, regardless of Chamber.

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

support and endorse

1 Like

i personally support this individual, ly etry

1 Like

jackfruitism supports

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

Support!

1 Like

support kitten

1 Like

SUPPORT.

1 Like

i don’t know anyone more capable than caroline. massive mango man support.

1 Like