carIockss for Prominence District Council

Greetings! My name is carIockss (or you can just call me by my real name Carlos) and I’m running for District Council of Prominence. Over the past few months I have always said that I was going to run someday for District Council and the time has finally come for me to have the chance.

Before announcing my candidacy, I would ask people in Discord and in-game, people who knew Prominence better than I did, on what they think should change or what should be improved and I was given many insightful responses.

I’m running for District Council of Prominence because despite being the capital city of the state where the most important decisions are made, it is surrounded by a bad reputation with little activity and many could agree with me on this. My goal is to change and improve this. If I were to get elected I would focus solely on building Prominence reputation and bringing it to a better light. I would do this by working with the Mayor and other District Councilman to host public gatherings/in-game meetings and increase community involvement and build community interaction. I would also listen to the people of Prominence on what they think should change, their ideas, what needs to be done to make Prominence a better place.

2 Likes

What experiences do you have that would make us believe you should be able to hold the position?

2 Likes

Hi, from what I was told, you don’t need experience when starting off in municipal government. But if you you’re talking about working experience. I used to be in Public Works and currently training in Department of Transportation.

2 Likes

Of course experience is not needed. But i did want to see what experiences you have that show that you partake in the State. I support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

You can’t be speaking… you ran for 3 state level positions with no experience.

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Dude the reason people run for City Councils is to gain experience, I started off in Redwood as well as many others.

4 Likes

LMAOo

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

first person to call it district council and not city council
support fr

3 Likes

Thank you, Mr. Lieutenant Governor!

2 Likes

2 Likes

The urge I have to run and call it city.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes