carIockss for House | Navy Sailor for Congress!

Salutations, all. My name is carIockss and I am announcing my bid for a second (non-consecutive) term in the House of Representatives. I have been in Firestone for about 3 years and always wanted to be involved more in the community.

On the other hand, another thing about me is that I recently joined the military. My branch is the Navy. I’d be more then willing to answer questions about my experience and those seeking to join.

When my political career in Firestone first started with me being a District Councilman, I pushed for district archives to be public and often reached out to the community. If I am elected I will press for more in-game sessions and help propose legislation that will be more beneficial to the community.

Experience

Representative
District Councilman
Assistant State Archivist
Assistant District Clerk

Conclusion

Thank you for your support. I believe I’m the best candidate because in the military they train us to be disciplined and effective. Hooyah!

1 Like

will u have enuff activiy since ur in military. wasnt it an issue earlier since u got fired from dos

1 Like

I received that position before I even joined bootcamp (last year) and somehow I still had that position even after being 3-4 months in bootcamp with no access to the outside world. Which goes to show that the leadership itself was inactive as well. My military duties will always come first. In the case that I am unable to fulfill my legislative duties in Firestone. I will simply resign from the office. As of right now though, I am capable of being able to handle being an FS Representative and a Sailor at the same time. It’s just a matter of scheduling.

1 Like

Support

(so you can get on the ballot, not an endorsement)

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

As the Asst. Clerk for the House of Representatives, I support.

2 Likes

Voting has opened: House of Representatives Voting 2024-1