carIockss for House - A New Voice

Hi, everybody. My name is CarIockss and I’m announcing my candidacy for House. I’ve been in Firestone for 2 years now and decided that I wanted to be more involved in the community. If you don’t know me by now, I’m a current District Councilman for Prominence. I’m running because I want to be a new voice in the Firestone Congress.

Experience

• District Councilman for Prominence
  • Former Trainee Department of Public Works
  • Former Trainee Department of Transportation

You can also take a look at my first ordinance I got passed in the District of Prominence. Ordinance to make Archives Public

Plans

I’mma be honest I don’t have many plans but I do intend to uphold my duties as a Representative.

• Throughout my term I will be reaching out to the public making ideas or suggestions posts on the Firestone Forums to hear y’alls ideas on what can be improved, what can be changed, or what can be added.
  • I will also be reaching out to members in county and municipal government to hear what their needs are or what they would like to see. I will also be looking forward to working with more business people.
  • I know that my speech is short but my overall goal is to apply what I learned and my legislative experience from city council to state government and I’m hoping that many of you will give me that chance.

Conclusion

I’d like to thank you all for reading my campaign speech. I know I’m just coming in late into the campaign but I hope that with being a new voice in state government I can make a difference.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

Bill Ideas please?

2 Likes

1 Like

maybe a bill where users can only get support from members inside the firestone community, and not members from other servers who arent in the community

1 Like

1 Like

im just gonna be real honest. you dont have much experience. multiple people have told you. yes youve made a bill, but its ineffective and flawed. so im just saying to take more experience in municipal and get more familiar with legislation writing

2 Likes

Appreciate the criticism Vic.

1 Like

But if you truly think the bill was ineffective then you should take that up with the person who told me to write it and the council who voted on it. Because I did ask long before the bill was made if rather this should be a bill or not and was told by the council chairperson that it needed to be written.

1 Like

1 Like

its mostly just poorly written no way to enforce it. anywho back on track, very minimal legislative experience so no support from me

1 Like

Alright, I appreciate the feedback Vic.

1 Like

1 Like

Support bc why the fuck not

2 Likes

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like