Car Show | fspublicized

DATE : JUNE 6TH, 2021

TIME 7:00PM EST

LOCATION HILLVIEW DOCKS

PRIZE 5000 FSD!!!!!!

fspublicized will be hosting a community event, a car show! people may bring any car and park up at the hillview docks! we ask everyone to be there for 6:45pm for a parking spot. the winner will be decided by a set of criteria that will be listed within the fspublicized discord server by June 2nd 5:00PM EST.

we ask during the event there’d be respect, and a concern for others safety.

there will be a second chance to win as well! we will be asking vehicle owners to bring their vehicle up by one, and pose with their car so we may do a forum vote as well! the second winner will receive 2500 FSD once the pull ends, it will be open for voting for 3 days. of course, the 1st winner will not have their car pictured.

thank you!

fspublicized

9 Likes

news hosts a car show what

3 Likes

wow we can’t do community interaction? upsetting.

3 Likes

no i just find it rather odd

3 Likes

This sounds really cool. Great idea!

3 Likes

unique not odd!

3 Likes

No … .

2 Likes

didn’t ask

3 Likes

But we all have the same cars or something no? It’s literally just going to be the rich flexing their Cybertruck and such.

3 Likes

Car show tomorrow!

Creativity
License Plate if Applicable
Character Outfit if it fits with your car
Presentation (i.e you play a certain music when we approach and do something cool/funny)

3 Likes

SECURITY - CFL WARRIOR SECURITY BUSINESS OWNED BY @Tamehkd
FOOD - CATERING PROVIDED BY ICONIC - @bearzno [not on forums i guess???]

5 Likes

I will hoppin the game for a car meet.

3 Likes

I almost feel sorry for CFL, as the entire business will be Fed-banished come V3.

Almost, since V3 will come out when 90% of us have grown out of Firestone (or Roblox entirely)

4 Likes

CAR SHOW HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

7000 FSD FOR 1ST PRIZE WINNER
5000 FSD FOR 2ND PRIZE WINNER

HILLVIEW DOCKS

3 Likes

So true it’s like you can see in to the future

3 Likes

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

Event over